Continue the Story

Tirreggregars

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

or at least it tasted terrible at first. that bitter vinegar twang, that undefined alcohol content of a home brew. Another 3l jug emptied of its orange juice sat beneath the kitchen sink fermenting between the kitchen bleach and the fresh unsoftened sponges. This jug however felt smoother than the first, its berry notes, the full body, the viscous soup tasted less of vinegar on this occasion. It conjured images of a Florentine summer, in the hills of Arezzo, rugged, yellow, with green bushels bursting with deep purple grapes, arrayed as soldiers on the battlefield before your vision which eeks out meekly from the slunk over branches of a weathered ambrosian tree. Could I be deceived? Have I mastered the craft? or have I merely become accustomed to my own vile swill? the toxic moonshine slid down the grasping throat like lubricating oil, and the resultant stupor was a delusion of heaven dreamt by a pilgrim of purgatory. Or was it hell?

Edited by Fidelio (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Monke King said:

With fermented pig guts

[meta] you liked my writing but decided to ignore it then? okay I concede, I'll do it by your guys' rules where the writing is secondary to the shitpost (in the non affectionate use of the term) [/meta]

and vulgar penis shaped meat sausages composed of the discarded corpses of the homesless and the discarded purple limbs of war vetrans

2 minutes ago, A Happy F4ce said:

[meta] you liked my writing but decided to ignore it then? okay I concede, I'll do it by your guys' rules where the writing is secondary to the shitpost (in the non affectionate use of the term) [/meta]

and vulgar penis shaped meat sausages composed of the discarded corpses of the homesless and the discarded purple limbs of war vetrans

Bro I just don’t know how to respond to that monster of a story

6 minutes ago, Monke King said:

Bro I just don’t know how to respond to that monster of a story

being a writer is all about belief in yourself. and about shutting your mind up for long enough, try it you can do it as well as I or anyone can, just start typing. you will make something beautiful. if for no other reason than it was authentic

Edited by A Happy F4ce (see edit history)