Continue the Story

Tirreggregars

Then, the Syndicates raided the Computer Core with their new TMS Rifle exclusive for Operative-ranked players(I was a Recruit, so I didn't have the chance to battle test it) and they have seen major success over the PBST.

Deal with it.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

a violently self-loathing individual. a bag of scars turned inside out they called him. But nobodey ever knew why. he always seemed so happy when you knew him. yet, when you cared to listen, you could see that darkness which dwelled in his eyes. the bloody cross upon his back wedging every smile open. We never really heard much from him after that summer. that one beautiful summer where we felt more free than we thought freedom felt like. Then again, we saw his brother the other day at the supermarket. we offered condolences which to him felt plastic, but which we knew were an open flesh wound. how do you see a rainbow anyway? it depends on where you're standing. they are nature's inside jokes shared only with any given geo-location. Then ofcourse there was brenda...

2 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

But @warrior5639 managed to savet @Scarlet Lorv by making him an artificial lung ventilation by cigarette

Filled with arsenic 

Omura Unofficial Server

4 hours ago, warrior5639 said:

Но потом они оба все равно умерли. На этот раз им выстрелили в голову 

However, @warrior5639 knew that he could save one of them again. So he decided to fart in the face of the dead @BigBoi and rape. @warrior5639 saved @Scarlet Lorv by performing an operation on him

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

Yet ultimately the quest left a feeling of profound emptiness in his soul. How did he get here? What was he even fighting for anymore? What had he ever even been fighting for. these questions haunt the dimly lit glare of his own reflection in the mirror every morning. He used to avert its judging eyes with a couple belts of Whisky, neat. Then it took three. Then four. Now the bottle is never corked, and it's always far too close to empty. "What's next?" he wonders. Another pointless mission with another empty feeling? Where did the excitement go? the rush? the applause? the fanfair? it left with his passion. Most tragic of all is that same passion was exactly what was needed to pull him out of this endless cycle of despair. Could he muster it? One last time? Could he shed a tear for himself and be moved to take action, moved to save his own soul from mortal danger? Or had that left him too? He puts down his glass, and thinks. He stares back at the mirror, grits his teeth, puffs up his chest and declares ...

Edited by A Happy Face (see edit history)

8 hours ago, A Happy Face said:

Yet ultimately the quest left a feeling of profound emptiness in his soul. How did he get here? What was he even fighting for anymore? What had he ever even been fighting for. these questions haunt the dimly lit glare of his own reflection in the mirror every morning. He used to avert its judging eyes with a couple belts of Whisky, neat. Then it took three. Then four. Now the bottle is never corked, and it's always far too close to empty. "What's next?" he wonders. Another pointless mission with another empty feeling? Where did the excitement go? the rush? the applause? the fanfair? it left with his passion. Most tragic of all is that same passion was exactly what was needed to pull him out of this endless cycle of despair. Could he muster it? One last time? Could he shed a tear for himself and be moved to take action, moved to save his own soul from mortal danger? Or had that left him too? He puts down his glass, and thinks. He stares back at the mirror, grits his teeth, puffs up his chest and declares ...

I'm going to game end myself and nothing could possible stop it from happening no force of nature no change in the plot absolutely nothing

On 12/20/2022 at 9:15 AM, warrior5639 said:

I'm going to game end myself and nothing could possible stop it from happening no force of nature no change in the plot absolutely nothing

Meanwhile, @SolarisHK edits that one artist's fanart of a random kid being killed by a growler

Omura Unofficial Server