oh well. here I go again.

Ruben

For what you missed, you likely missed:

The 1st Buff Wave - Naga, Windigo, Nightmare, Lightning Platinum Vest and Molten Platinum Vest, Swoop, and Malice Beam.

The Frantic Rework - All Frantics got damage reduction and minimum damage increase with increased energy cost/heat generation.

Cheater Resurgence - Because that sequel just had to happen. Just look out for full Storm and/or Mystic paint builds with maxed premiums in the low/mid/high ranks. Basically standard procedure from the last time.

Defense Matrix Release - A Maximum Protector but turned into a Fortress with extremely similar resistance amounts but with 186 splatted on top and +9 Kg added. Works well with MPV and LPV since it lets you equip a lot more Platinum Plates than if you had 3 individual Fortresses on the same build, which means more HP and more tanky builds.

Whiteout's Triple Legendary Rank 10 Reward Streak - Got legendary Massive Shocker Feet, Quad Core Booster, and Spinefall in 3 consecutive rank 10 season boxes. I don't know why I pointed it out but it feels good to show it off sometimes, ya know?

... But other than that, you didn't miss much.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, Ruben said:

Well. Hopefully i wont be absent no more.

Just be careful around the buffed MPV and LPV since they went from 44 physical resistance to 55 physical resistance and they now have 1,238 HP, so they're tankier than their 910 HP past selves.

It may not seem like much... But they can have 179 physical resistance now because of Platinum Fortress.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Just be careful around the buffed MPV and LPV since they went from 44 physical resistance to 55 physical resistance and they now have 1,238 HP, so they're tankier than their 910 HP past selves.

It may not seem like much... But they can have 179 physical resistance now because of Platinum Fortress.

oh

well