Unrelenting Force - Misty's lastest mecha ~ ♡

Hiii ;3 today I've almost finished my newest build in my line up of meowful mechas ~ My mech isn't focused about being meta but more about being unique and still capable.

I call it unrelenting force, it's quite the little power house. It's held it's ground fairly well against the little meta builds around r6-r4 but I still felt like it was short of something, either sheer damage or drain power.

I'll be glad to incorporate any ideas and suggestions for Unrelenting Force. Chee!rs~♡

Screenshot_2024-05-05-04-11-13-304.jpg

Cool build but do you need the double teleport? Your top weapons and drone seem enough to maintain energy drain from afar until they're close enough to flame and chop. I've never tried this build so I could be wrong but at first glance it seems like using a regular teleport is a free extra hundred HP with no downside. Your regular teleporter can do chip damage and you could also add a premium armor drainer too. More HP, more drain, and more damage all in one.

Why would that mech need pushback? Seems like the design aims to close the gap to flame and slash. Again, never played this type of build so genuinely curious as to why you'd need to push.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, noㅤ said:

Why would that mech need pushback? Seems like the design aims to close the gap to flame and slash. Again, never played this type of build so genuinely curious as to why you'd need to push.

Well, your using Claw, with 3 close moves. I would make you use them. I would also make you use Valiant Sniper. Then you have that RANGE 3 and range 7-9.. You are using Valiant Sniper. If I played you I stay away from range 1-2 and plan out how to do it, if I had the right amount of energy. I probably use range 7-9. It all determines on your opponent, and how well they know the game.  A lot of High ranks are Jump backs now and Non-Energy weapons. It also helps what you will use more. Valiant sniper or If you plan to use the Unstable power cell. It all plays out on Energy, regeneration, and Hit-points of your opponent. 

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

23 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Cool build but do you need the double teleport? Your top weapons and drone seem enough to maintain energy drain from afar until they're close enough to flame and chop. I've never tried this build so I could be wrong but at first glance it seems like using a regular teleport is a free extra hundred HP with no downside. Your regular teleporter can do chip damage and you could also add a premium armor drainer too. More HP, more drain, and more damage all in one

23 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Cool build but do you need the double teleport? Your top weapons and drone seem enough to maintain energy drain from afar until they're close enough to flame and chop. I've never tried this build so I could be wrong but at first glance it seems like using a regular teleport is a free extra hundred HP with no downside. Your regular teleporter can do chip damage and you could also add a premium armor drainer too. More HP, more drain, and more damage all in one.

On 2 occasions I lost an arena match because I was pushed to one side while my opponent dwelled on the other side, if I had a double teleporter I wouldn't have lost those 2 battles. Granted I was using a different, so maybe it I'm overthinking about it. Still I think being able to reposition claw 2 times anywhere is very much worth it.

As for the drain I don't have a prem energy drain but I like the idea a lot, I'll see if how well it pairs with a normal energy drain

19 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Well, your using Claw, with 3 close moves. I would make you use them. I would also make you use Valiant Sniper. Then you have that RANGE 3 and range 7-9.. You are using Valiant Sniper. If I played you I stay away from range 1-2 and plan out how to do it, if I had the right amount of energy. I probably use range 7-9. It all determines on your opponent, and how well they know the game.  A lot of High ranks are Jump backs now and Non-Energy weapons. It also helps what you will use more. Valiant sniper or If you plan to use the Unstable power cell. It all plays out on Energy, regeneration, and Hit-points of your opponent. 

Do you think having 2 valiant is better? I'll only be weak at range 4 but much stronger at longer range

1 hour ago, Misty said:

Do you think having 2 valiant is better? I'll only be weak at range 4 but much stronger at longer range

Yes. It's a common build. A push back build. I use it, on my main. This is what I use. It's a common build also.bandicam2024-05-0606-58-17-988.thumb.jpg.4839bc6192dd5e3ac6a394be7c1599ec.jpg

There are many other type of builds also

bandicam 2024-05-06 07-00-20-958.jpg