How can we revive supermechs?

Don't get me wrong the game is doing great and is not dead. I quit playing in 2020 and i remeber at that time the community was a lot bigger and at that time i made a lot of friends and loved to post youtube videos about this game. Recently i remebered that this game exists so i installed it to see how is it going to my surprise i couldnt login to my main anymore so i made a new account. I really enjoyed the game and it hooked me i always liked to grind and farm for something. Then i remembered that this game has a forum and i got here and i am sad to see that all the people i met along the way i are innactive or retired now.  I really like this game so i was thinking what can we as players do to bring back its fame maybe some old players could return or a lot of new players can try the game. I really think that if the developers were somewhat active this game could have a great future because the base concept of the game is great. What can we do?

welcome back. 

Well, I am not that old, but I remember you around when I was a newbie. 🤣

Well, there was a lot of damage with the hackers. Some players got tired to play at high level for that reason. Also, many don't like the current forum because harder to use in a phone. 

Some others are no longer kids and are adults with some life changes. 

The game can gain attraction with basic changes. 

The Answer is simple, just keep grinding, a massive game changing update is coming Soon™ and the game will revive Soon™ and it will reward you for grinding efforts, bet. All you need to do is keep grinding.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

7 hours ago, politewond_54 said:

Well in the past few days i heard that a lot of hackers have been banned so i guess that is not the big issue anymore. I really think that the game can gain popularity if the players were more postive and the developers active.

The hacker issue it will be something that will never go away. All online games do have the issues. Some game owner's ops into let some around because hard to control. Hackers will find the way to harm again. 

The game owner should combat a bit that with small changes in the administration thoughts. Now, people have to understand that the industry is moving to charge money and gamble base which make hard to play a game to progress because the cost it is impossible. 

People can get a consol and buy a game and have the game for fun. Online it is very expensive reason the hackers are around. 

How many people around the world can spend 50 dollars in an offer? The majority of the countries 50 dollars it is a big chunk of money to sustain a family. Even here in USA, it is expensive and even more now with the inflation. As an example, I used to buy with $5 a particular piece or meat in 2010, the same weight and meat it cost me $18. 

Salaries won't go up like that. At least for me not been a rich guy it is about do or not reason need to have balance. I get some items as my only real fun entertainment, but I have my budget in place. If I do one thing, then I cut in the other side. Normal life for not a rich boy even I paid off everything as house cars etc. 

Having a house the property tax keeps moving up, car insurance moving up, health insurance, food, etc. impossible to pay game stuff and to have what it is need in this era for my kids' school requirements things we did not have in my school time as expenses or as an adult.  

will be nice to have those competitions weapons looking so great. 

We can have many changes but that require manpower. They can make small changes for player attraction with current stuff like offers, portals, grinding gold etc. It is just basics for now. They can add some changes in a few when can dedicate recourses for it. They need to enhance some ways to attract people to stay and to play as used to be some time ago. 🤔 Sure, sometimes players were complaining too when was a bit better than now when I started. 

As much they give, more entitlement from players. The owner gives a candy, then the players want the entire pack of candies. Sure, can enhance a bit few things to benefit both. 

The divine spam is unreal

Rank freakin 18 and you see mechs with 3+ divines. I have only myth torsos so far

The problem is the game is .. the definition of pay to win, especially when the matchmaker is what it is.

Or grind 10,000 hours with the base.

Even though aside from that, there are some great moments. Like that once you narrowly beat them by double overheat them for 5 rounds with 34 health remaining

Or the opposite side when RNG says yes and you wake up from the endless shutdowns with 7 hitpoint. Those are moments when both sides go "Mmm, good game".

Even ones where you just got drained by a EMP+MB combo sometimes are like "mm"

Having a better matchmaker sound like the easiest way to simutaneously reduce pay to win and increase GG moment.

Edited by CDR_Xavier (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it