Progressing

Z_lixk

Question

I'm making this post to ask if the strategy im doing is actually viable or is slowing down my progress alot. Basically, I grind alot of gold until I have lvl 15 item factory (I am level 50 and have a level 10 Headquarters) and only after I get a level 15 item factory will i actually get back to progressing like leveling up my items, doing campaign, pvping, those sorts of stuff

1 answer to this question

Hmm...

Every player plays as feel to play. There is no right or wrong just entertainment. It is just a game.

Now, looking about the way to progress, it is all depending on your amount of farming you do per day/week. 

As basic...

1-The BASE HQ should be level up until can get the 4 gold mines and no more. 

2- The gold mines can be worked to reach L20 in order can get max gold grant per day that it is 100k.

3- The BASE Factories-- Everyone will tell a different comment. Now, I will say keep the factories in L2. There is no need beyond level 2 if you are not a heavy grinder. Factories at L15 are for players that grind a lot. Crafting power kits as example in L15, it does cost a lot to recover back grinding with just 400 power kits to get them in full in 1 day and 5 hours and will cost 2.3 million to craft them as basic. 

Even for me at full grind in my best time 24/7 not missing hours, it does drain a lot of gold resources and need to be balanced with mixed boxes collected during farming. 

Do not forget that will require to use gold to max a part and crafting it is an extra expense. 

You need to calculate how much gold do you farm per day/week. 

Normally "not all of them", it will cost 1 million to max one part from MYTH LEVEL 1 to MYTH LEVEL 50. 

That it is not including how much cost from L1-L40 as legend and epic if was an epic item. 

For lower grinders, factories at L15 are a waste of gold or can be ok for just one and the rest to be kept on L2.