Frequent Youtubers Listing Retirement Topic

Atusiff

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

Enjoy the video 🙂🕊️

funny effects. Those energy mechs gave you a run for the money 😀

5 hours ago, iDaniRF said:

Ha ha. Cool. You know, my original account I played, I never register and remained active for a week till an update in the software killed, my mech torso was that one. 🤣 That was my first original guess no register account before OKI. 🤣 I just remember that. I totally forgot about that guess first play time. When I was unable to open it, I created OKI and register. 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

Yeah true 😂😂

cool opening video.

Got some 5-6 nice weapons if not haven them or short. Sad it is hard to get weapons in need. Trust me. My kids opened 300 premiums making a mess in my account and they got just like 3 weapons to add and zero and I mean none in need. 

You farmed a lot with those power kits at L20. You got those 24 premium offers. At least you have meat but sometimes having meat and not real weapons in need it is hard not having enough room for it. 

1 hour ago, iDaniRF said:

cool video. Sadly, I do not have Sorrow.  I made the other one long ago.  Was fun mech. 

Will use on tops? 

4 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

I mostly stay rank 10 or 9 to test new kind of interesting builds or funny builds i still get lots of meta battles and tons of loses 😂😅🍻

cool intro image. 

Nice fights draining. 

Interesting. I did identical test but at Legend L1 including modules L1 legend. That was long ago like 2 years or a bit more. Nice to see in full power but in this case, you are using the Molten and I used Hardened. 

WOW JIYOON. Had no idea she still playing around.