Frequent Youtubers Listing Retirement Topic

Atusiff

2 hours ago, iDaniRF said:

That was funny. 

Congrats in your 20k subs. Hope you get a lot more. 

Cool intro with the car and skeletons. 

Welcome to my life reality been an adult. Play time is over. Well, I see my generation and younger playing at work other games. 🤣

Next challenge increase account level to L250. 🤡

image.thumb.png.ea334bb7b854acdfbdadaae41072e813.png

Salud/Cheers

source.gif&ehk=H2cl733gSKUlA0H6AqlXJ26ua

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 7:09 AM, Stevcelord said:

Nice intro looks. 

Finally maxed that drone. cool fights with the titans. Hitting hard the pvp. I recognize many of the players playing against my son or daughter if they have time to play. Some I know them for long.🤣 Ilike the music you add. 

14 minutes ago, Stevcelord said:

cool mech. too harsh in few fights against you having nice shields. the hp dropped too much. Intro looks very nice. Fun mech. I only tested the drone on L1 Legend never maxed one but has been in my list. Tho will take long for it. 

On 10/30/2023 at 3:15 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Nice intro looks. 

Finally maxed that drone. cool fights with the titans. Hitting hard the pvp. I recognize many of the players playing against my son or daughter if they have time to play. Some I know them for long.🤣 Ilike the music you add. 

cool mech. too harsh in few fights against you having nice shields. the hp dropped too much. Intro looks very nice. Fun mech. I only tested the drone on L1 Legend never maxed one but has been in my list. Tho will take long for it. 

Thank you! appreciated everything you said 🙂🙂🌟☄️🕊️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

i am back @OKI DOKI here's new video for you to watch 🙂

Funny energy effects and the energy cloud. Ah, you had a pvp with BIG BOY then the game BIG BOY. 🤣 Incredible all of those weapons from players at R10. 

Funny that the energy Frantic was doing better. 🤣 

Also, in my account I have the issue that if I use Frantic, energy mechs is the order one after another specially having claw. One time 25 energy mechs on the road one after another against me and me losing then I changed to energy then got phys and instead of my mechs do the same, the phys then were killing me.🤣 

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Funny energy effects and the energy cloud. Ah, you had a pvp with BIG BOY then the game BIG BOY. 🤣 Incredible all of those weapons from players at R10. 

Funny that the energy Frantic was doing better. 🤣 

Also, in my account I have the issue that if I use Frantic, energy mechs is the order one after another specially having claw. One time 25 energy mechs on the road one after another against me and me losing then I changed to energy then got phys and instead of my mechs do the same, the phys then were killing me.🤣 

glad you enjoyed the videos 😁😅

Enjoy 🙂🕊️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...