Best players ever?

Yes very smart ... having all meta parts at level 30 or less, being able to get +200 Arena Points and able to fill 1 - 2 Clans full of these accounts ❗

Congratulation ... now ... since I stopped playing competative around 3 - 4 years ago, this Ranking List" isn't anything worth, but a list of players "who can cheat more" ❗

It's ridiculous and FUNNY at the same, because when I took the lead and 1st place at 32 weekly tournaments, many haters said: "We will overtake you!" ... BUT it never happened ... because with those illegal ways (cheating, boosting, hacking) and all imaginable ways possible ... it simple never happened ... no one overtook me ...

- playing fair 🏅
- playing with heart ♥️
- playing with brain 🧠

... never cheated, never boosted, never hacked, simple won all my weekly tournaments fair and straight ❗

🤸‍♀️

Now the current state of the game is horrible and an other reason to leave ❗

Have FUN to waste your life week by week, achieving zero, just to test who can cheat better week by week ❗

🤣

greetings
Michelle

P.S.: @Fordekash thank you to make all aware of it, who want to know and see it ... to bring these ridiculous facts on "paper", on screen ❗
BUT these are not the first weeks showing it 100% clear, this is going on, since SuperMechs exist, the last 2 - 3 years it just got worser and worser, because no one is banning them all ❗

👍

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

10 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Yes very smart ... having all meta parts at level 30 or less, being able to get +200 Arena Points and able to fill 1 - 2 Clans full of these accounts ❗

Congratulation ... now ... since I stopped playing competative around 3 - 4 years ago, this Ranking List" isn't anything worth, but a list of players "who can cheat more" ❗

It's ridiculous and FUNNY at the same, because when I took the lead and 1st place at 32 weekly tournaments, many haters said: "We will overtake you!" ... BUT it never happened ... because with those illegal ways (cheating, boosting, hacking) and all imaginable ways possible ... it simple never happened ... no one overtook me ...

- playing fair 🏅
- playing with heart ♥️
- playing with brain 🧠

... never cheated, never boosted, never hacked, simple won all my weekly tournaments fair and straight ❗

🤸‍♀️

Now the current state of the game is horrible and an other reason to leave ❗

Have FUN to waste your life week by week, achieving zero, just to test who can cheat better week by week ❗

🤣

greetings
Michelle

P.S.: @Fordekash thank you to make all aware of it, who want to know and see it ... to bring these ridiculous facts on "paper", on screen ❗
BUT these are not the first weeks showing it 100% clear, this is going on, since SuperMechs exist, the last 2 - 3 years it just got worser and worser, because no one is banning them all ❗

👍

Sorry, it has been my fault pushing them up. I will try to use less my repulses'. 😉

image.png.10867e133b1f50bf3a6e05f8ae9cf478.png