i've got an Face Shocker and The Claw, should i keep them?

Hydro Cannon

Question

4 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Hydro Cannon said:

on the "transform to mythical" acheivement's premium pack i've got an Face Shocker (drone) and The Claw (leg), should i keep them? and i have an Double Teleporter too

keep all of them. Even Face Shocker it is weak in the arena now, it can help a bit starting the game. Just careful not eating all progressing your account. Save something that you can't replenish fast on regular grinding. If you will use many premium boxes, sure, go ahead, you will get some back soon but regular farming not necessarily. Some weapons are granted often in some accounts and some others not regardless the power level or premium packs opened. 

For example, I have this image.png.59009fc5898e140747437e0ec0707baa.png

but I do not have even one Valiant the energy version in this account. The same for other weapons etc. 

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

keep all of them. Even Face Shocker it is weak in the arena now, it can help a bit starting the game. Just careful not eating all progressing your account. Save something that you can't replenish fast on regular grinding. If you will use many premium boxes, sure, go ahead, you will get some back soon but regular farming not necessarily. Some weapons are granted often in some accounts and some others not regardless the power level or premium packs opened. 

For example, I have this image.png.59009fc5898e140747437e0ec0707baa.png

but I do not have even one Valiant the energy version in this account. The same for other weapons etc. 

Ayo, food 2.

You only need 6, as far as its needed lol

Forsaken.