Dragon G1486 fan art

DragonWTF1486

On 8/4/2023 at 9:08 AM, DragonWTF1486 said:

Hello good morning. Just today I started to make weapons or well, draw and join parts of other weapons, to see what came out and well, this is what came out (note, it is the first one I did) I will continue making these and I will share them to continue improving, I hope you rate my little effort

image.png

actually, looks super-duper weapons and match with your avatar. 👍

Maybe should apply here and get something.

image.thumb.png.dd14f4b446185382edf16a561ceb94f1.png

here is another texture that I made that was in my thread (nightmare looks like brutality) I reupload it in case you didn't see it

Linea Evolutiva (me hace falta mejorar).png

15 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

actually, looks super-duper weapons and match with your avatar. 👍

Maybe should apply here and get something.

image.thumb.png.dd14f4b446185382edf16a561ceb94f1.png

A question ? : can you explain to me what that is or what it's for, I've been here for 1-2 months and I had forgotten to explore the things we can do on the forum 😐

17 minutes ago, DragonWTF1486 said:

here is another texture that I made that was in my thread (nightmare looks like brutality) I reupload it in case you didn't see it

Linea Evolutiva (me hace falta mejorar).png

A question ? : can you explain to me what that is or what it's for, I've been here for 1-2 months and I had forgotten to explore the things we can do on the forum 😐

it is like do actually what you are doing and get some tokens or so for design ideas maybe for promotion or game itself future parts development, but the applicant will get explanation about it. I do not know the deal behind.  Just apply and see what happen. 

Cool design above. 👍

👍 Ok

21 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

es como hacer realmente lo que está haciendo y obtener algunos tokens más o menos para ideas de diseño, tal vez para la promoción o el desarrollo de piezas futuras del juego, pero el solicitante obtendrá una explicación al respecto. No sé el trato detrás. Simplemente aplique y vea lo que sucede. 

Genial diseño arriba. 👍

Hi, I made this drone, it's cool, and I thought (why didn't the game devs make Explosive Skull's drone look different from its electric cousin?)

Well, here is what I did with the drone and well for me I would say it was bad 😕 after all I don't have that much experience drawing or editing images but I will try to improve it 😄

image.png

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the absence, I wanted to make more custom sprites of supermechs but I realized that my supermech account is a little low level and well I started to get addicted to SM, I need Sleep 😕 

Avenger + Brutality Epic Fusion If you want me to do more Torsos or weapon fusions, tell me and I will take the time to do it

Avenger + Brutality Estirado.png

Avenger + Brutality.png

Edited by DragonWTF1486 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, DragonWTF1486 said:

Sorry for the absence, I wanted to make more custom sprites of supermechs but I realized that my supermech account is a little low level and well I started to get addicted to SM, I need Sleep 😕 

Avenger + Brutality Epic Fusion If you want me to do more Torsos or weapon fusions, tell me and I will take the time to do it

Avenger + Brutality Estirado.png

Avenger + Brutality.png

Nice, it does look better than Brutality. This looks brutal. Looks like wants to break havoc. Great possibilities to add to the game as new torso. 👍

• 2 weeks later...