Jump to content

cheaters' banners


Retry

Recommended Posts

 How soon are you going to ban cheaters? Over the past month, I have seen many accounts with 300 resistas, as well as many accounts with 100,000 tokens and even more at the level of 15-100 . There have been a lot of cheaters with a lot of currency in recent years, but they are not banned. I hope that they will be banned very soon, because they sell their accounts to other players, and the accounts will still be banned, even more so they don't play fair interfering with other players!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, Gato may do something with this problem... 

I know that smurfing is not a real problem, but i found an Idea to destroy them:

DO you know, that you cant get rank lower than 20th. If there was a wall between every 5 ranks, we solved this problem. These are the walls:

25-20

20-15

15-10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN said:

Yes, Gato may do something with this problem... 

I know that smurfing is not a real problem, but i found an Idea to destroy them:

DO you know, that you cant get rank lower than 20th. If there was a wall between every 5 ranks, we solved this problem. These are the walls:

25-20

20-15

15-10

I think it's a good idea, but that means if you happen to get a winning streak, you might be fighting all Legendary mechs while you're working on your first Legendary.

Edited by Flawed
Needed to capitalize some things. (see edit history)

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Flawed said:

I think it's a good idea, but that means if you happen to get a winning streak, you might be fighting all Legendary mechs while you're working on your first Legendary.

on the lower  levels if it just legacy you are dealing with then you are lucky i am running into full divine mechs but i like this idea of a lock say every 5 levels 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

on the lower  levels if it just legacy you are dealing with then you are lucky i am running into full divine mechs but i like this idea of a lock say every 5 levels 

I'm not sure you really understood my comment, let's have a theoretical situation like this:

There's a Rank Lock™ at Ranks 20, 15, 10, and 5.

Let's say that most mechs at Rank 20 have all Epics, and perhaps a Legendary or two.

Most mechs at Rank 15: all Legendaries, maybe even a Mythical

Most mechs at Rank 10: all Mythical with some Divines.

Most mechs at Rank 5: Starting to get to meta-exclusive play.

Let's say you get lucky by fighting some weak opponents with your all Epic mech at ranks 20-16 and get to Rank 15 fairly soon in the game, and while you're still working on getting your first Legendary item, you have to fight all Legendary mechs and you can't escape... RIP to you.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Flawed said:

I'm not sure you really understood my comment, let's have a theoretical situation like this:

There's a Rank Lock™ at Ranks 20, 15, 10, and 5.

Let's say that most mechs at Rank 20 have all Epics, and perhaps a Legendary or two.

Most mechs at Rank 15: all Legendaries, maybe even a Mythical

Most mechs at Rank 10: all Mythical with some Divines.

Most mechs at Rank 5: Starting to get to meta-exclusive play.

Let's say you get lucky by fighting some weak opponents with your all Epic mech at ranks 20-16 and get to Rank 15 fairly soon in the game, and while you're still working on getting your first Legendary item, you have to fight all Legendary mechs and you can't escape... RIP to you.

i am having that very issue at the moment  its all divine mechs against my myth/legacy mech at level 15 and 16

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Activity

    1. 0

      Help in building an energy mech and heat mech

    2. 14

      Were y'all happy when I was banned?

    3. 3

      Cheaters at raid

    4. 0

      Is Giant Perk Offer ever coming back?

    5. 14

      Were y'all happy when I was banned?

    6. 3

      Cheaters at raid

    7. 3

      Upar Item lendário!

    8. 3

      Chave para amigo

×
×
  • Create New...