Is Super Mechs still worth playing ??

JoO

Question

8 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Zylok said:

As long as you enjoy playing it, just play I'd say 

When you no longer enjoy playing just stop playing

I watched vids for more tokens then they disappeared from Tokens Shop but i still can use them in campaign or Arena bonus, why i can't use them anymore to get tokens ???

Well, it is a game. Like any game, it is about the mood to play any game as feel for it. Games are for entertainment and to have fun and also for some distraction. 

It is a good game overall, yes, it is a decent game. All depend on your expectations as individual. You should not base your play time on a game base on others' opinions. You play because feel for it on your terms. 

I play for fun as I please. I never intended to be a superpower player and beat everyone instead I joined to play with a family member request to play with and have some fun and my play time base has been to make parts not to compete against players. I just currently farm and make parts and now my kids play pvp if feel for it the days they want without obligations. 

This is how looks my accounts today arena fights image.thumb.png.a15373655645a31470a2941f643831ea.png

My kids have not been playing for days. That it is ok, they will play any time as they told me. Now, I still farming for gold and mix parts and advancing parts for fun. image.thumb.png.f3faf4a3d66ec07dcc24398778f48199.png

image.png.10587c664ba5d719101056c1353993a9.png

Don't base the game itself on some others' opinions. Look for your own fun ways and if you like to play, go ahead and play in the way you like. 

In mean time, I have a beer and farming getting more parts for collection regardless power level having some fun

giphy.gif&ehk=jBeCBk6LT0HgLGJs0CxGVBz276

giphy-tractor.gif&ehk=yNXj3q0r4Ixl5p4LYQ

200.gif&ehk=5thqe1fmn7t4gDyXnYcqwbrfB9pV

938=

My gold and mix parts

giphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=XmXFLvyStb

cheers

jeXly%2BHcXZA3amj4=

10 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, it is a game. Like any game, it is about the mood to play any game as feel for it. Games are for entertainment and to have fun and also for some distraction. 

It is a good game overall, yes, it is a decent game. All depend on your expectations as individual. You should not base your play time on a game base on others' opinions. You play because feel for it on your terms. 

I play for fun as I please. I never intended to be a superpower player and beat everyone instead I joined to play with a family member request to play with and have some fun and my play time base has been to make parts not to compete against players. I just currently farm and make parts and now my kids play pvp if feel for it the days they want without obligations. 

This is how looks my accounts today arena fights image.thumb.png.a15373655645a31470a2941f643831ea.png

My kids have not been playing for days. That it is ok, they will play any time as they told me. Now, I still farming for gold and mix parts and advancing parts for fun. image.thumb.png.f3faf4a3d66ec07dcc24398778f48199.png

image.png.10587c664ba5d719101056c1353993a9.png

Don't base the game itself on some others' opinions. Look for your own fun ways and if you like to play, go ahead and play in the way you like. 

In mean time, I have a beer and farming getting more parts for collection regardless power level having some fun

giphy.gif&ehk=jBeCBk6LT0HgLGJs0CxGVBz276

giphy-tractor.gif&ehk=yNXj3q0r4Ixl5p4LYQ

200.gif&ehk=5thqe1fmn7t4gDyXnYcqwbrfB9pV

938=

My gold and mix parts

giphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=XmXFLvyStb

cheers

jeXly%2BHcXZA3amj4=

Thank you my G ❤️