Supermechs builds.

Tri9ton

Hey guys,

Many of you probably don't remember me but I use to be in the discord server, lil gumby or lil kit or something haha, i remember i was hated.

But I have made a brief return to Super mechs just to play for a bit while I have some time off, I was wondering if anyone could help me design a few builds?

Sadly I deleted discord but I still have Instagram and I can send you what items I have on there, anyways cool to see that a few guys still play this game haha.

Just message me and ill reply back.

Instagram = sebm.aha

Have a good day.

- Lil Gumby.

18 minutes ago, Tri9ton said:

Hey guys,

Many of you probably don't remember me but I use to be in the discord server, lil gumby or lil kit or something haha, i remember i was hated.

But I have made a brief return to Super mechs just to play for a bit while I have some time off, I was wondering if anyone could help me design a few builds?

Sadly I deleted discord but I still have Instagram and I can send you what items I have on there, anyways cool to see that a few guys still play this game haha.

Just message me and ill reply back.

Instagram = sebm.aha

Have a good day.

- Lil Gumby.

welcome back. the forum members can help out. send your full account pictures so they can help out when have time. for a rush thing maybe discord. Forum is active too. 

1 hour ago, Tri9ton said:

wow oki doki man i remember when you played supermechs years back thats crazy haha cool to see you are still here, also do you mean send my items? thanks alot

Yes, back then I was playing every day 7 days without a miss. Sadly, multiple times or rather say 3-4 times at work has been some changes in the administration and my bosses' changes and assignments too making a hell and because I have to learn new stuff or re-learn old stuff, I have to study like a mule and take trainings and train people during changes and that takes very long because I have to do both simultaneously and I lose my breaks to rest for breaks to study and do work delayed to compensate delays and back at home connected to the company to keep working having little to nothing time with family. 

Yes, in order people can help you out better, you should provide screen captures of your full inventory and current mechs in use. They can help out. They can give you some links for webs to check out and test and also to see ideas no premiums sets. 

Sorry to hear that you are very busy man, and yeah I use to play supermechs alot back in the day and was topping really good ranks but got really bored and just wanna make a few nice builds before i go again haha, thanks for replying man and ill at2.PNG.36a24a2faa30a75c1504430d90e903b6.PNG3.PNG.dc9164c038878cd9987cd4e93d479d3f.PNG4.PNG.6828ec2c4da72a480e2b72069b99792b.PNG5.PNG.f88524b6a36015df9a04f5ef23a4b5a8.PNG6.PNG.ecbffdafde6444539175988a4650b2c1.PNG7.thumb.PNG.64487858ce1a5359a4ac216ea52761ad.PNG1.PNG.5029a0a283bf785b66dd625d0f9a6904.PNGtach my items .