…:::Have a look:::..

1 hour ago, Fordekash said:

Yeah there is getting to be a bunch of those cheaters

Not only do they cheat modules but also tokens

How do people cheat tokens? Aren't the "free tokens" sites always scams?

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

4 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

IMG_2172.png

yes, that clan tops 5 use illegal shields. I do not know about tokens. I want free solo medals without much work. 🙂 

I hope SM include the shields in the new portal easy to get full of them in one box.🤡 

About tokens, why to pay when seem to be free again? 

The owner needs to ensure about to remove them. This request for possible cheaters as some people already requested it is not working.  

I HOPE THIS ADMINISTRATION TAKE ACTION AND REMOVE THEM ALREADY. IT IS annoying. There was a new program to fix the issue, but we are back to 2020. 

I do not understand about the issue but for people that are here for very long and asking to take action on this matter it should get done already. 

Sure, they need evidence but those pictures hello....... Someone needs to get into this and no to punish those telling the administration about it. 

I hope they take action because this harm the game reputation already tarnished a bit with general public comments. As long takes as much harm do to the game and I hope the game do not suffer more for this. 

I can see the top players playing a bit till few months ago and now slowing down even further. Losing motivations for sure. This affect sales. 🥴

15 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

"Hello  ________ !"

Amazing no action taken by new owner 

I was banished early for exposing cheaters 

Asther retrograde me  and   Took me off line for many weeks

no remorse and no apology

sent email Alexander no reply no one care ….

only like to do there retribution .

Game is now compromised and will be dominated soon by Hackers 

IMG_2176.png

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

I think it is funny that those stupid losers can’t win 100% of their battles with all of their cheating. 

they are worthless people who won’t amount to anything in life because they are too stupid and lazy to succeed in society. 

their miserable lives are punishment for their intolerable actions. 

lazy and stupid losers like them always get bored with their scams in life. They won’t last long before they go to half ass other things in life.

Don’t worry they will grow tired with their dumb behavior in this game and move on to other loser activities.

Everyone stay the course and wait for these fum duckers to leave!

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

8 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

Amazing no action taken by new owner

sent email Alexander no reply no one care ….

only like to do there retribution .

Game is now compromised and will be dominated soon by Hackers 

IMG_2176.png

That kinda sad truth

We can't do a lot because if we report a report about cheaters/hackers nothing happen

We just hope for the better

Yea... that clan is exclusively for cheaters. They also have multiple accounts and swap after matches so you cant report them since they're not online to check their player ID. So annoying.

Editing to say its the same z clan just different logo. They'll tell you their clan name if you ask since we cant effectively report them. They don't care about hiding.

Screenshot_20230425_193157_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Edited by noㅤ
clarification (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, noㅤ said:

Yea... that clan is exclusively for cheaters. They also have multiple accounts and swap after matches so you cant report them since they're not online to check their player ID. So annoying.

Screenshot_20230425_193157_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

maybe. I saw my kids plays and hello....... they told me about it and they play low, I think. I do not check as before but I think they showed me this guy or similar flag. 🤷‍♂️Sure, I love that shield. 🤡