Have you seen Raul?

Fordekash

Question

9 answers to this question

Since Raul has joined Gato Games, he's been tasked with front-end development of battledawn 2. (yes, he is a developper)

Because of that, he bears no responsibility over the supermechs forums, much like Elcent,  and the other gato games staff that work on bd2

The only people currently moderating this forum/discord are me, Leo, Marija and Pavke (though his whereabouts are beyond me at this time).

silly goober

1 hour ago, Asther said:

Since Raul has joined Gato Games, he's been tasked with front-end development of battledawn 2. (yes, he is a developper)

Because of that, he bears no responsibility over the supermechs forums, much like Elcent,  and the other gato games staff that work on bd2

The only people currently moderating this forum/discord are me, Leo, Marija and Pavke (though his whereabouts are beyond me at this time).

Ohhhh. ok :]

By someone, somewhere.

32 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

https://steamdb.info/app/1314230/charts/

image.thumb.png.1e3ec426632213e6f3081c16b9f9a306.png

I bet that 68 player total was overwhelming but probably manageable now that they have an average of 4 players a day. Laughing face emoji because emojis don’t work here…. Because they are busy with that 4 players a day….

arena is so slow 

check this picture out 

zero players!

B1BA122A-2D91-4961-838A-70D797C7B8A7.jpeg

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)