Game balance

Scarlet Lorv

15 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

2F10415E-C511-4298-A3D0-1F019367FF75.thumb.png.b641da78531b4e4483bf90a886c14630.png

That is basically how Arena works, energy mechs, mechs with premium items, and the worst of the worst; dual frantics.

Dont forget that sometimes the game gets you a full myth, further worsening everything especially when you don’t have a full myth mech, and counter builds too.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

18 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

That is basically how Arena works, energy mechs, mechs with premium items, and the worst of the worst; dual frantics.

Dont forget that sometimes the game gets you a full myth, further worsening everything especially when you don’t have a full myth mech, and counter builds too.

Energy mechs are arguably the worst and hardest to run build archetype on the top ranks sphere due to how severely crippled energy mechs are against bulked up meta stats, energy items are all excruciating heavy and premium required making draining and dps impossible, running dual frantic on top ranks is suicide due to tank stats wall of the top ranks, running counter on top ranks means you win a once in 20 battle with little to none ranking progress. 

Stop👏Spreading👏 False👏 And 👏Bogus 👏Misinformations

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

20 minutes ago, The Rabbity said:

How about you start listening to people who had issues with the game's system properly instead of telling a dumbass to shut up?

Omura Unofficial Server

2 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

How about you start listening to people who had issues with the game's system properly instead of telling a dumbass to shut up?

Because this so called "dumb ass" isn't helping anyone to begin with but at the same time spreading false and stupid information that spread negativity and demotivate people to play the game even more instead of guiding them down the right way, you aren't helping, you are outright telling them that it's hopeless in their situation and there's nothing can be done.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

On 2/8/2023 at 6:54 PM, The Rabbity said:

Because this so called "dumb ass" isn't helping anyone to begin with but at the same time spreading false and stupid information that spread negativity and demotivate people to play the game even more instead of guiding them down the right way, you aren't helping, you are outright telling them that it's hopeless in their situation and there's nothing can be done.

Barely explains one-eight of my total existence here.

On 2/8/2023 at 4:13 PM, The Rabbity said:

Energy mechs are arguably the worst and hardest to run build archetype on the top ranks sphere due to how severely crippled energy mechs are against bulked up meta stats, energy items are all excruciating heavy and premium required making draining and dps impossible, running dual frantic on top ranks is suicide due to tank stats wall of the top ranks, running counter on top ranks means you win a once in 20 battle with little to none ranking progress.

Would like to revise my point about energy mechs, they move a spot depending on the build the player had, stats of the enemy had, strategy and their loadouts

Omura Unofficial Server

On 2/8/2023 at 9:13 AM, The Rabbity said:

Well said. 

On top of this, i would like to mention that person is rank 6, where people are expected to have better mechs and loadouts for arena, and opponents will only get more difficult to beat as you progress. 

Also, keep it civil, everyone. 

silly goober