What paints would you want added to the game?

Lin Riot

Paint pole  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What paints would you want added to the game? (Buyable from paint shop)

• Orange
    • Purple
    • Grey/Silver
    • Cyan
    • Different Camo variations
    • Other (Mention Down Below)

Different brightness of the color, such as the dark red colors from levels somewhere in 45-49.

Wishing for a customizable paint, at a cost of charging a little amount of gold, but that would have ruined the paint store.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

Bright pastel pink, even if it's 50$ for a packful of 21 of them for 3 mechs im fine with spending for it.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

Black honestly, I know the black color is kinda important cause it indicates what item is Myth Max. but you cant tell me black wouldnt look badass on my mech

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Black honestly, I know the black color is kinda important cause it indicates what item is Myth Max. but you cant tell me black wouldnt look badass on my mech

It'd look better on mine

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Supermechs so fun the influence is spreading to family members and even people's girlfriends as well, and they said the game's dead.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

1 hour ago, Riot said:

Hmm, so @AtomusXand @Ampaz are sisters, huh, you learn something new every day

hell no

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Those who had the reddish color of Auscam think they would die within any second, I won't mind them dying for no particularly no reason unless the enemies have energy weapons installed on them.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.