Balitang Super Mechs - New mech unit for the Red Circle Squadron has been revealed

SolarisHK-CZ805

As the title suggests, the new mech that has been leaked online has finally been revealed to the public, called the ADA-09 Planetfall.

The ADA-09 is a long-range scope unit made by the Zerschmetterter Himmel Proprietär arms technology industry. It is capable of targetting enemies from long distances, provides support for ground units, and can preform a suppresive fire against an enemy squadron. It uses both the Cockpit Piercer, the Falcon, alongside the Ejection Blast, Advanced Repulsor, Perimeter Protector, and a Rock Recoiler, alongside the Selfish Guardian, with the Nightmare torso, and Massive Stone Feet. The mech has a rather balanced armor, health, heat and energy stats. Overall, the unit is suited for the Red Circle Squadron, BHP Nilliton's Private Military Group.

Before the mech came into the drawing board in the first place, the Broken Hill Proprietary company is struggling with its PMG. The once most powerful unit, the NGTD-11, has been retired from its operation after just 3 months of its service, mostly due to the maintenance cost. Because of it, there is now a gap between the long-range attack units, and fire support units, which is unachievable due to their mechs being outdated and have weaker weapons. Thus, a project was set up to pick at least 5 mechs to create the units and refill the duties needed for the RCS. The ADA-09 Planetfall, with four other mechs, were picked as candidates for the project. Within a short amount of time, all units were created. Currently, a prototype unit, codenamed "Kurin", is being tested for its range capabilities. The next unit, "Hugin", which is a heat variant, will be tested 2 days after the Kurin's range test. One by one, each prototypes will be tested in 5 experimental tests.

Soon, after the units reached feasable scores needed to pass, it may be added to the RCS and be put into service, said by the defense secretary of the RCS.

PicsArt_01-10-08_39_36.jpg.c4a9f331f0b57388e850e5c69d9a6e83.jpg

The unit "Kurin" on its first test, experimenting it's signature weapons.

And that is probably it, there may be some information that have been classified due to the nature of the project. However, the mech is indeed officially released to the public, and of course, currently being tested. Not to mention the poor writing skills I have, which may have multiple irrelevant texts in the post, and so are the rest.

If you have any questions regarding this post, you are always free to comment down below.

This post is the very first Balitang SM post this year, now that took me long enough.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.