Balitang Super Mechs - Mech Found at 6 AM

SolarisHK-CZ805

Another mech was seen on a bridge at 6:23 AM, this time, instead of Damaged Armor Annihilator, it uses a much more unconventional Malfunctioning Blaster.
Locals feared that the mech might attack. But according to the latest reports of the mech, it showed no aggression. Also, the pilot who maintains this mech states that the mech was coded so wander on its own at night to patrol the surrounding area for threats.
"This mech that I have was coded so that it can move around at night and check a couple of things if everything is okay.  If you provoke the mech, I will not be responsible if the mech ever attacks." 
Pilot of the "Night Wanderer" mech.
Picture of the mech caught by one of the investigators.
353038856_shape2Fcover2Fsport2F502320-istock-514233304-5c16c03d7c4160cdf2a1547ef960977f.thumb.jpg.59dd078363f8fcd92bafc7830db17839.jpg
Conclusion If you see this mech on the streets, just ignore it. It is minding its own business.
Comment down bellow to suggest anything to be added on the Balitang Super Mechs wall. You may also featured as well if you ever ask for it. And maybe leave a reaction to this... May help abit I guess...

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.