Socol

Scarlet Lorv

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Yohan said:

There is an idea of a Socol, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real Socol, only an entity, something illusory, and though he can hide his cold gaze and you can shake his hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense your lifestyles are probably comparable: He simply is not there.

In other words, girls on discord? Really, replace "Socol" with "discord girl" and it works.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

8 hours ago, Flawed said:

In other words, girls on discord? Really, replace "Socol" with "discord girl" and it works.

I was thinking that you'd have to replace the he with her, but then remembered that there's no real women on discord, just guys pretending to be a woman. So it does work out perfectly! 

"Let me tell you about that age.

"It was a hundred years ago, but that thing that happened scarred us forever. A portal of immense size appeared out of thin air. There was nothing anyone could do, except stand and watch. Towering beasts of immense size appeared out of the portal. They had flesh of metal, skin of steel, and weapons of nigh-infinite power. We sent the best men, but they were all annihilated by the horrors. It seemed all was lost. We prayed to our deities, but they did not deliver us out of this crisis.

"When all hope seemed lost, it happened. Giant flaming orbs crashed onto the surface. We thought this was another one of the metal monster's attacks, but it was not. Inside each of the orbs arose another mighty warrior: one committed to protecting us. They were armed similar the the invaders, but all in white. They charged at the invading horrors and destroyed them all.

"They then left the same way the came, entering their giant orbs and blasting off again. And that is the story of how the Socol saved us."

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.