When will SuperMechs stop, and make it a less pay to win or massive time grind. (Free link to play SM without flash in topic)

I've been playing for awhile, not as a hard player, but casual playing. And after coming back from a year I think, it has been very different, because it gets harder to get ahead, while OG players can casually make legendaries. Can it no longer be pay to win, or make other campaigns or special events that make it easier to rank up. Portals like the independence day thing is only one campaign, but make it so that it is another world to explore, and get more tokens for new players. I have a lot of stuff, but it is hard to get after doing so much grinding.

P.S

I have a link for people who want to play it on PC, without flash. I think it also has battle dawn.

https://flash.puffin.com/http://supermechs.com/

image.png

Just now, Scarlet Lorv said:

СПАСИБО БОГ, Я ПРАВДА НЕ ЗНАЛА ОБ ЭТОМ ПОЛЕЗНОМ САЙТЕ!!!

Can you tell me if this site works on android? Without downloading for example BD 2

Just now, FlamerKiwi said:

честно говоря, я покупаю 16 часов премиума и гринду весь день, вот как это работает для меня..

I do exactly the same, but I'm using an old version of the MX 5 browser. It supports flash player

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

3 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Can you tell me if this site works on android? Without downloading for example BD 2

I do exactly the same, but I'm using an old version of the MX 5 browser. It supports flash player

I have no idea if it works, you could search it up with the link, it might work. The problem is that there are ads, and you have to sign back in everytime it turns off. Sorry for getting ur hopes up

1 minute ago, warrior5639 said:

When will you get good

Dunno, when will I

My regular flash does not work, which is why I use puffin.

It has BD 1, not 2

image.png.682bf456af67e01af88bc689f8b78481.png

No BD 2

9 minutes ago, 888 said:

Я понятия не имею, работает ли это, вы можете найти его по ссылке, возможно, это сработает. Проблема в том, что есть реклама, и вы должны войти в систему каждый раз, когда она выключается. Извините, что оправдал ваши надежды

Не знаю, когда я

У меня штатная вспышка не работает, поэтому пользуюсь puffin.

У него BD 1, а не 2

изображение.png.682bf456af67e01af88bc689f8b78481.png

Нет БД 2

The BD is very slow in the puffin store(

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

37 minutes ago, 888 said:

I've been playing for awhile, not as a hard player, but casual playing. And after coming back from a year I think, it has been very different, because it gets harder to get ahead, while OG players can casually make legendaries. Can it no longer be pay to win, or make other campaigns or special events that make it easier to rank up. Portals like the independence day thing is only one campaign, but make it so that it is another world to explore, and get more tokens for new players. I have a lot of stuff, but it is hard to get after doing so much grinding.

P.S

I have a link for people who want to play it on PC, without flash. I think it also has battle dawn.

https://flash.puffin.com/http://supermechs.com/

image.png

1. If you don't bother to spend actual time to progress don't start saying "p2w xd gem ded" rather learn how to progress in the new environment there's many players in sure would be happy to help you.

2. Stop demanding the devs to do things. They owe you nothing.

3. I was playing when you quit a year ago not much has changed since you left in terms of how to get better and progress overall. Suggest you just play the game like everyone else rather than throw a fit when you can't go from rank 15 to rank 1 in a matter of weeks

Edited by warrior5639 (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

The BD is very slow in the puffin store(

I havent tried it, so srry.

It's like in comp games, I have to keep trying to get better, but my internet is bad and there are smurfs attacking me. Also, the game is also kind of done, so no new things will come out. I'm not demanding, I just don't want a game to hit a standpoint one day, as then the game will no longer become fun. The rank thing, it's nice.

2 minutes ago, warrior5639 said:

1. If you don't ever to spend actual time to progress don't start spamming "p2w xd gem ded" rather learn how to progress in the "new" environment there's many players in sure would be happy to help you.

2. Stop demanding the devs to do things. They owe you nothing.

3. I was playing when you quit a year ago not much has changed since you left in terms of how to get better and progress overall. Suggest you just play the game like everyone else rather than throw a fit when you can't go from rank 15 to rank 1 in a matter of weeks

5 minutes ago, warrior5639 said:

1. If you don't ever to spend actual time to progress don't start spamming "p2w xd gem ded" rather learn how to progress in the "new" environment there's many players in sure would be happy to help you.

What is p2w xd gem ded?

32 minutes ago, 888 said:

I havent tried it, so srry.

It's like in comp games, I have to keep trying to get better, but my internet is bad and there are smurfs attacking me. Also, the game is also kind of done, so no new things will come out. I'm not demanding, I just don't want a game to hit a standpoint one day, as then the game will no longer become fun. The rank thing, it's nice.

What is p2w xd gem ded?

Who says there's nothing new planned? If you did like 10 minutes of research you would've found out the devs are busy working on another game right now

Hi, I was also an OG players too that just came out playing this game again at late 2019. The game is really rough if you start ro play it again because the grinding isn't the same as before. The game is not really p2w ish if you are really grinding the game well. I have my account for example.Anonymous_Inventory_June_5_2022.thumb.png.7a9e1e53f2a0f14474ab4b7e1336fc4a.png

This screenshot taken 7 month ago and this is my f2p account. As you can see I have potential being i higher ranks and compete with other players. I wouldn't really say this game is p2w just because you need to get premium item using real money, all you nees to do is just grind hard and maybe get some luck.

I have 2 account currently, a somewhat "p2w" account (I use real money to buy stuff) and a pure f2p account (that screenshot above). As you can see I don't really have to make a bunch of accounts just to get better stuffs, I just need to grind better and use my saved up tokens wisely. 

Update takes time, we all are waiting for a new update from long time ago. But I believe the staff are doing something important first, I don't know how long but we just need to be patient.

aku sayang kamu

On 1/4/2023 at 10:56 AM, bumbum said:

Hi, I was also an OG players too that just came out playing this game again at late 2019. The game is really rough if you start ro play it again because the grinding isn't the same as before. The game is not really p2w ish if you are really grinding the game well. I have my account for example.Anonymous_Inventory_June_5_2022.thumb.png.7a9e1e53f2a0f14474ab4b7e1336fc4a.png

This screenshot taken 7 month ago and this is my f2p account. As you can see I have potential being i higher ranks and compete with other players. I wouldn't really say this game is p2w just because you need to get premium item using real money, all you nees to do is just grind hard and maybe get some luck.

I have 2 account currently, a somewhat "p2w" account (I use real money to buy stuff) and a pure f2p account (that screenshot above). As you can see I don't really have to make a bunch of accounts just to get better stuffs, I just need to grind better and use my saved up tokens wisely. 

Update takes time, we all are waiting for a new update from long time ago. But I believe the staff are doing something important first, I don't know how long but we just need to be patient.

Hacker inventory 

Before i became a p2p, as an F2P even though the grind was abit unbearable at times, but tbh, i have had more joy pulling my quad cores from offers from my free f2p tokens than buying tokens in game for yet another quad core, but again, i don't do comp, so maybe my standards are just very grounded.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

16 hours ago, DefinitelyNotTrophy said:

its gonna keep being p2w forever

gacha games be like that

It ain't a gacha game bruh. This is a 2D point and click in action genre thing or something we are talking about.

Yeah it would probably p2w, but just go out of the basement and touch grass, it is not completely p2w if you suffer long enough in hell, just like what the Founding Fathers of the Islands intended us to do.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

8 hours ago, warrior5639 said:

Cope harder

Being in that position for quite a while before starting to pvp, i find it sad that this is actually a useful and helpful tip tbh.

Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 

1 hour ago, 888 said:

THIS AINT GENSHIN IMPACT

I too play Genshin Impact and perhaps too a few other gacha games as well and it is mandatory to be required by law that games with the Gacha Aspects be transparent about their lootboxes probability rates, some games are even as merciful as having a guarantee pity ticket system, which SM lacks both, really makes SM's so called "Gacha" ( can it be even considered a gacha ?, i see no big tiddy anime girls anywhere xd) even worse than something as notorious as Genshin. Well...i play FGO unironically so perhaps im just resilient with spending and seeing the results.

On 1/8/2023 at 1:30 AM, warrior5639 said:

Cope harder

On 1/8/2023 at 4:18 AM, SolarisHK416 said:

It ain't a gacha game bruh. This is a 2D point and click in action genre thing or something we are talking about.

Yeah it would probably p2w, but just go out of the basement and touch grass, it is not completely p2w if you suffer long enough in hell, just like what the Founding Fathers of the Islands intended us to do.

ironic

Perks of already playing SM first's that it conditioned you to the already bad probabilities of lootboxes first before you matured and moved on to higher quality lootbox-based games....oddly enough being a blessing in disguise somewhat .

On 1/8/2023 at 5:18 PM, SolarisHK416 said:

3 things to address :

- SM is indeed a Gacha game by the definition below with it's randomized item generation lootboxes mechanic built within the prenium packs...though im not sure its illegal or not that i don't see any probability rate board when i hover the boxes, which in some country is a mandatory by law requirement, but perhaps SM's just not that notorious to earn legal attentions.

- Gacha is a video game that implements the gacha (toy vending machine) mechanic. Similar to loot boxes, gacha games entice players to spend in-game currency to receive a random in-game item. Some in-game currency generally can be gained through game play, and some by purchasing it from the game publisher using real-world funds, if the game is not "grindy and p2w", they may as well go bankrupt from having to hold a game that provide zero money profits to them, even then SM's still a merciful p2w intensity compare to some gacha games out there that makes you question your life choices.

6 hours ago, The Rabbity said:

Perks of already playing SM first's that it conditioned you to the already bad probabilities of lootboxes first before you matured and moved on to higher quality lootbox-based games....oddly enough being a blessing in disguise somewhat .

3 things to address :

- SM is indeed a Gacha game by the definition below with it's randomized item generation lootboxes mechanic built within the prenium packs...though im not sure its illegal or not that i don't see any probability rate board when i hover the boxes, which in some country is a mandatory by law requirement, but perhaps SM's just not that notorious to earn legal attentions.

- Gacha is a video game that implements the gacha (toy vending machine) mechanic. Similar to loot boxes, gacha games entice players to spend in-game currency to receive a random in-game item. Some in-game currency generally can be gained through game play, and some by purchasing it from the game publisher using real-world funds, if the game is not "grindy and p2w", they may as well go bankrupt from having to hold a game that provide zero money profits to them, even then SM's still a merciful p2w intensity compare to some gacha games out there that makes you question your life choices.

Fair enough

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.