Hello everyone I must ask should I help the game reform it's fanbase so it becomes at peak popularity again by posting supermechs content on my YT channel?

Unforseen consequence void

Question

7 answers to this question

• Community Team

Generally anything a bit more original does well with SM youtube viewers. You dont need to have amazing edit skills or idk what, but if the ideas are creative and the content is good, people will watch. 

Obviously share the channel on forum, keep in touch with the community. 

P.S. Arena battles with dead silence or joyful music in the background are not fun to watch, definitely not at the beginning while people dont know who you are 😄

Im saying this out of my best intentions, I like to watch sm youtube from time to time and see whats up and new, how people are doing. Its another player's POV I guess lol 

Edited by Marija
Clicked post accidentally (see edit history)

Elcent is the best.

Once SSundee with +6 Million subs at YT at that time played 2 times SuperMechs on his channel, that was the greatest push for SuperMechs that ever happened (now SSundee has 21.5 Million subs) ❗

This was the point where the online players amount of SuperMechs went from around 400 to +2000 and allowed the former owner (Michael R.) to raise the developer team from 1 (Liran) to +5, at one point there were even 7 people (incl. game management) working on SuperMechs ❗

(don't kill me, if the numbers differ by a little)

Now at the moment (and since years) we are back at around 200 - 400 players online playing SuperMechs ❗

Development ... close to nothing happened the last months (years) ❗
No clue why ... the promises were promising ... but often things comes different (unfortunately) ❗

😉

So we hope your channel has +100k subs ❓

So the answer is ...

YES, you should help the game reform it's fanbase so it becomes at peak popularity again by posting SuperMechs content on your YT channel ❗

👍

Mine still has +630 subs, even I did not upload for over 1 year ❗

😜

1 minute ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Once SSundee with +6 Million subs at YT at that time played 2 times SuperMechs on his channel, that was the greatest push for SuperMechs that ever happened (now SSundee has 21.5 Million subs) ❗

This was the point where the online players amount of SuperMechs went from around 400 to +2000 and allowed the former owner (Michael R.) to raise the developer team from 1 (Liran) to +5, at one point there were even 7 people (incl. game management) working on SuperMechs ❗

(don't kill me, if the numbers differ by a little)

Now at the moment (and since years) we are back at around 200 - 400 players online playing SuperMechs ❗

No clue why ... the promises were promising ... but often things comes different (unfortunately) ❗

😉

So we hope your channel has +100k subs ❓

So the answer is ...

YES, you should help the game reform it's fanbase so it becomes at peak popularity again by posting SuperMechs content on your YT channel ❗

👍

Mine still has +630 subs, even I did not upload for over 1 year ❗

😜

Again I gotta find a better way to get subs first otherwise attempting to help repopulate this game won't work in the way I hope it will

11 hours ago, Marija said:

Generally anything a bit more original does well with SM youtube viewers. You dont need to have amazing edit skills or idk what, but if the ideas are creative and the content is good, people will watch. 

Obviously share the channel on forum, keep in touch with the community. 

P.S. Arena battles with dead silence or joyful music in the background are not fun to watch, definitely not at the beginning while people dont know who you are 😄

Im saying this out of my best intentions, I like to watch sm youtube from time to time and see whats up and new, how people are doing. Its another player's POV I guess lol 

Thanks for the advice it's much appreciated!!

On 12/3/2022 at 4:37 PM, bestplayeroftheworld said:

because the new owners came and started waving the checker indiscriminately, as a result, the players who were not involved in the cheaters left(banned), the cheaters remained at the same time. as a result, most of the players are banned, there is no one to play with, no one is interested in sitting and waiting for the opponent for 5-10 minutes, so another part of the players left. and then khazyaeva saw that there was no one to milk, there would be no profit and they also stopped doing anything to develop the game.

🤷‍♂️