40's new build?

Fordekash

Realizing I can't break in to rank 2 without L-M resistance modules I am looking for new builds to have fun with rank 3-5 until I get resistance modules. Using the constants of my inventory what does everyone thing about this physical/heat build? Not sure how well it will work but figure it will be a hoot 1v1 and 2v2?

image.png.3b2ddad9ebe38edab1240ff8f267d80f.png

33 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

have fun with rank 3-5

If that's your goal you can .... well, basically build your best mech. Then slightly reduce the effectiveness of it

You don't need that much heat unless it's a heat counter.

______
And, to be honest, I think distance shredder work better than mighty cannon (in reducing distance) ...

If you have it, of course.

Realistically, I don't think you will ever use that scope -- you don't even have teleport. Maybe armor destroyer will work better in your favor.

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

I thought that he'd better get his energy up by a bit; even if he might not be encountering enregy mechs (or if he is ignoring energy mechs) he might as well have a BIT more than that

Like, say, swap cooling boost with energy boost.

He can also swap a heat engine out with a plate, unless he IS thinking about a heat counter (of which the low res offers little help)

14 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

1 range 1 weapon

I had thought about it, but using combo of stomp + seraphblade (or stomp + nightfall/bloodweep) is doable, consider that stomp deals decent damage and lowers res, so I didn't comment too much on that.

I feel like a single distance shredder will do enough; he don't need a mighty cannon. but if he do have one, then he might as well build a long-range phys and thus the backstabber drone is a waste.

Hugger should use a backbreaker and a sword, as always. Or mercy and annihilations. Multiple range 1-2 to be the best.

It's a conflict, because the mighty cannon's range only overlap (nightfall, bloodweep) at range 4. so if a long-range phys is desired it might as well be mighty + spartan (and/or terror cries and/or sweetie).

For a close range (not point-blank) it's fine, but then, you don't need mighty cannon. drop it and get a range 1 weapon because your drone pulls.

Edited by CDR_Xavier
added content (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

Yeah it’s kind of a hard one. I hate backfire weapons but replacing the drone with that high damage backfire might make sense.

I also hear you on the energy suggestion. Maybe I go back to the drawing board and see what else I can make work. I have a good amount of L-M items

I haven’t touched but feel none of them are game changing in arena, campaign or raid. Lol just burning time until that next good item.