Balanced stats?

Monke King

Question

11 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Monke King said:

How can I improve

813F8C9C-A25D-444E-9F87-01BC7DE94507.png

Limited inventory to improve with changes. Like the others said, for now you need to max the modules. Even maxing modules, your cooling and regenerator will remain too low. Depending on your account progress on arena shop to enhance account caps, I will remove the platin and will add more heat and energy module. The matrix will help on the rest but sure it does help on your HP. So, for now it is looking ok. Just need to have in mind, that those weapons are heat generators and energy dependable and cooling plus regen will not help that much as you advance more and on lower ranks, is crucial because everyone use the same energy or heat parts. 

Ī̷̡̢̧̛̛̛̙̝͕̪̩̟̹̞̥̩̤̙͉͉̖̦̝̜͈̦̘̠̯͎̞͕́̀̑̿͐̎̊̏͗͆̊͋̑͒̓̉͛̈́̽̈̂̀̐̅̀͐̈́̑͂̇̀͊̄͌̃͛͆̌̈́͌̔͐̇̂̇̂͆̓̚̚̕͘͘͜͝͝͠͝͝ ̶̧̢̧̛̻̦͍̩̯̜͉̣̭̯͕͉͈̝̒̽͗͑̓͒̊̎̿̓͑̐̓̌͑̈͑̉̑̂̄̍͆̆́̏̀͊͗̇̄́̄͋̑͑͆̊̀̆̒̀̃͒̕͘͘̕͘͘͝ͅņ̴̛͙̻͎̰̙̯͓̙̲̰̪̝͔̞̋̅͑̀͒̎͗̕ͅḙ̶̗̖̻̦̞̩̺͍̍̑͌̔̈́̄͛̆͑͌̀̍̕͝ę̷̧̗̬͍͔͈̥̠͉͔̩̫͈͚̤̍͊̀͋̅͂̈́̃͐͋̋͒͘͜d̵̨̛͖̦̩͚̝̙̙̳͑̈́̈́̈̋̎̔͋́̂͛̾̀͂̏̂́̾͊͗̐͂̇̓͒́͂̾͌́͠͝ ̶̢̧̧̢̧͖͈͖͉̪̼̞͍̙̞̠͓̖͎͎̬̙̖̜̖̟͔͖̭̱͍̝͕̲̰̰̼͓̩̠̰̯̝̯͍̲͖͙͈̲̻̩̟͙̙͍̲͊̅̂͐̐̃͆͐͜ḿ̴̢̢̛͚̟̯͖̣̟̖̘̻͖̥̘̝̮̿̔̎̉̈́̋̒̿̑̀̐͗̃̅̿͒̿̀̇͑̓̀̿̾̈́̔͒͂̓̀́͋̄̉̊͘͝ͅȏ̶̥̜̫͓͎̤̟̮͍̜̥͖̜̺͎̲̝̱̹̭̔̓͛̐̓͑̃́̃̃͗̉̎̇̒̆̀̆̂̽̿̾͋̾̐̎̇̌̏͑̔̀͆̄̎̎̊͑͆͌̏̀̾͘̚͝͝͠͝͠͠r̷̛͚͖̻̘͓̓̑́̊̂̈́̓̅̀͂͆͐͗͌̀̒̀̋̈͛̂̄̈̇͑̐́̀̐́͋̀͐͜͝͠͝͠ḙ̵̝̤̰͌̀̄̓̐̉̿͌̅͆̔͑͊͑̈͂̾̅̔̅̀̍́̌̉̐͒̐͒͋͒̆͝ ̴̡̡̡̳̼̣̞͓̰̬̖͇̰̠̥̬̘̭̟͔̙̘̬̺͎̫͓̲̹̱͓̤͎̗̬͈̪̺̳͉̺͖̠̠̫͎̠̲̣̝̗̈́̃́̂̈͒̈́̐̉͗̀̀͛̌̄̑͐̇͋̚͝͠͝p̸̧̢̧̨̡̢̡̢̛̛̲̺̻̜͇̩͚͕͈̜̱͎̜̱͓̬͎̳͇̻̰͍̹͖̲̹̱̹͕̩͕̝̫̹̣̪̱̱̻̮͉̋̌̎̾̈́̑̓̅͗̂̓̈́͂̈́̕͠ͅǫ̵͈̙̗̫̜̻͔̥͖͙̖̹͕̱͒̃̏͒͋̊̉̍̔͒̃͗̈́͂̽̉͊͐̀́́̀͗͒̎̎̽̓͌̔̏͂̈́̄̋̿̑̌͘͝͝͝͝ͅw̵̛̛͍̬̮͙͇̟̘͙̽̾̍̈́͌̌̏̀̈́͂͂̌͆̐̿̊̂͊̀̌͑̍̔́́͒͒̕͝͝ȩ̷̛͓̯̭̦͉̰̪̗̦͓̯̞͔̍̎̓̃̓̅͐̄̀̐͂͛͒̉̂̀̊̓͐̂͒̎͒͌̃̅͋̎̿̀́̅͒̽̂̾̈́̈͋̕̕̚͝͝͝͠r̷̛̼̲̺̬͕͖̝͈̯̊̏̀̈́́͊̓͆͑̌͆̅̆͋̔̓͑̅̊̂̈́̑͆͌͑̊̑̓̄̄̄̀̀̿̈́̇̈́̋̎̑̚̕͘͠

Screenshot_2022-10-10-16-37-46.thumb.png.9010467d1be8e6a12685c09e769f9bd3.png

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

5 minutes ago, SolarisHK said:

Ī̷̡̢̧̛̛̛̙̝͕̪̩̟̹̞̥̩̤̙͉͉̖̦̝̜͈̦̘̠̯͎̞͕́̀̑̿͐̎̊̏͗͆̊͋̑͒̓̉͛̈́̽̈̂̀̐̅̀͐̈́̑͂̇̀͊̄͌̃͛͆̌̈́͌̔͐̇̂̇̂͆̓̚̚̕͘͘͜͝͝͠͝͝ ̶̧̢̧̛̻̦͍̩̯̜͉̣̭̯͕͉͈̝̒̽͗͑̓͒̊̎̿̓͑̐̓̌͑̈͑̉̑̂̄̍͆̆́̏̀͊͗̇̄́̄͋̑͑͆̊̀̆̒̀̃͒̕͘͘̕͘͘͝ͅņ̴̛͙̻͎̰̙̯͓̙̲̰̪̝͔̞̋̅͑̀͒̎͗̕ͅḙ̶̗̖̻̦̞̩̺͍̍̑͌̔̈́̄͛̆͑͌̀̍̕͝ę̷̧̗̬͍͔͈̥̠͉͔̩̫͈͚̤̍͊̀͋̅͂̈́̃͐͋̋͒͘͜d̵̨̛͖̦̩͚̝̙̙̳͑̈́̈́̈̋̎̔͋́̂͛̾̀͂̏̂́̾͊͗̐͂̇̓͒́͂̾͌́͠͝ ̶̢̧̧̢̧͖͈͖͉̪̼̞͍̙̞̠͓̖͎͎̬̙̖̜̖̟͔͖̭̱͍̝͕̲̰̰̼͓̩̠̰̯̝̯͍̲͖͙͈̲̻̩̟͙̙͍̲͊̅̂͐̐̃͆͐͜ḿ̴̢̢̛͚̟̯͖̣̟̖̘̻͖̥̘̝̮̿̔̎̉̈́̋̒̿̑̀̐͗̃̅̿͒̿̀̇͑̓̀̿̾̈́̔͒͂̓̀́͋̄̉̊͘͝ͅȏ̶̥̜̫͓͎̤̟̮͍̜̥͖̜̺͎̲̝̱̹̭̔̓͛̐̓͑̃́̃̃͗̉̎̇̒̆̀̆̂̽̿̾͋̾̐̎̇̌̏͑̔̀͆̄̎̎̊͑͆͌̏̀̾͘̚͝͝͠͝͠͠r̷̛͚͖̻̘͓̓̑́̊̂̈́̓̅̀͂͆͐͗͌̀̒̀̋̈͛̂̄̈̇͑̐́̀̐́͋̀͐͜͝͠͝͠ḙ̵̝̤̰͌̀̄̓̐̉̿͌̅͆̔͑͊͑̈͂̾̅̔̅̀̍́̌̉̐͒̐͒͋͒̆͝ ̴̡̡̡̳̼̣̞͓̰̬̖͇̰̠̥̬̘̭̟͔̙̘̬̺͎̫͓̲̹̱͓̤͎̗̬͈̪̺̳͉̺͖̠̠̫͎̠̲̣̝̗̈́̃́̂̈͒̈́̐̉͗̀̀͛̌̄̑͐̇͋̚͝͠͝p̸̧̢̧̨̡̢̡̢̛̛̲̺̻̜͇̩͚͕͈̜̱͎̜̱͓̬͎̳͇̻̰͍̹͖̲̹̱̹͕̩͕̝̫̹̣̪̱̱̻̮͉̋̌̎̾̈́̑̓̅͗̂̓̈́͂̈́̕͠ͅǫ̵͈̙̗̫̜̻͔̥͖͙̖̹͕̱͒̃̏͒͋̊̉̍̔͒̃͗̈́͂̽̉͊͐̀́́̀͗͒̎̎̽̓͌̔̏͂̈́̄̋̿̑̌͘͝͝͝͝ͅw̵̛̛͍̬̮͙͇̟̘͙̽̾̍̈́͌̌̏̀̈́͂͂̌͆̐̿̊̂͊̀̌͑̍̔́́͒͒̕͝͝ȩ̷̛͓̯̭̦͉̰̪̗̦͓̯̞͔̍̎̓̃̓̅͐̄̀̐͂͛͒̉̂̀̊̓͐̂͒̎͒͌̃̅͋̎̿̀́̅͒̽̂̾̈́̈͋̕̕̚͝͝͝͠r̷̛̼̲̺̬͕͖̝͈̯̊̏̀̈́́͊̓͆͑̌͆̅̆͋̔̓͑̅̊̂̈́̑͆͌͑̊̑̓̄̄̄̀̀̿̈́̇̈́̋̎̑̚̕͘͠

Screenshot_2022-10-10-16-37-46.thumb.png.9010467d1be8e6a12685c09e769f9bd3.png

The same, just max modules. For heat you will be ok when maxed. For energy, you will be low even maxed but will manage with regen in some ways. Arena shop need to be enhanced for sure due to low resistance based on Monkey torso. With low resistance it is bad against tonto family, solar torch family and phys mechs like nightfall and spartan plus frantic. Recoils will harm a lot too and mercy family. 

if have windigo, I will recommend changing to windigo for now. 

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

The same, just max modules. For heat you will be ok when maxed. For energy, you will be low even maxed but will manage with regen in some ways. Arena shop need to be enhanced for sure due to low resistance based on Monkey torso. With low resistance it is bad against tonto family, solar torch family and phys mechs like nightfall and spartan plus frantic. Recoils will harm a lot too and mercy family. 

Should I focus on the heat and energy mods or the res mod?

Omura Unofficial Server

1 minute ago, SolarisHK said:

Should I focus on the heat and energy mods or the res mod?

It does depend on your normal pvp matches. In my case, I will max the energy modules at epic level including the resistance module. Heat is good for now and can L40 all of them as first step. Then change to energy modules and resistance. Due to require a lot of grinding, it will take a chunk of time to do so. If you farm enough every day and due 5 wins plus per day, you can get 2.5-4 million per week. With 5 wins and farming 4 set of fuel in full. You can end up getting 500,000 at least in the regular day and in 7 days it gives around 3.5 million. Leveling up one part from L1- to L50 on myth status, normally will cost 1 million not including the parts farmed you will require to have for it. That means, having L1-L30, L1-L40, L1-L50takes time and gold to transform epics to make legends. You have some months ahead to be able to do so. 

For exampleimage.png.e2ce243046089f7796af4ba90ebdd331.png I have some parts farmed to level up for L50 or easier for L30 or L40. Play titan, raid and war if possible. If want faster grinding, use last boss OD6 insane, if possible, for auto pilot or try a lower level like hard according your mech power capacity. Depending on BASE current status, I used to use L2 option RARE when I started with base to balance progress and enhance a bit faster with extra parts. It was too costly POWER KITS back then so RARE option was optimal for me controlling budget and when I was more powerful, then I enhanced a bit more the BASE to L15 for power kit option on factories. 

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

due 5 wins plus per day

I don't do arena since there are players that use either heat or energy or even Frantics and sometimes there are full myth mechs, so my best bet is to do 3 wins only

Omura Unofficial Server

1 hour ago, SolarisHK said:

I don't do arena since there are players that use either heat or energy or even Frantics and sometimes there are full myth mechs, so my best bet is to do 3 wins only

the reason of full of myth is because your HP. Having higher HP and lower module status it does create hard time. I had the same issue with my first mech and second mech in OKI DOKI.