Super Mechs is a good game

fatarseoncrack

I found a new game if you are bored

enjoy 

I played this in my cousin home. Never had that one but yes first Attari and still have the console and still working. I kept buying all new consoles and new generations as sega etc. Ton of games in boxes. 🤤 I should go back and play like used to be games just for fun. 🍻

2 hours ago, SolarisHK said:

I just came back to remember some good things SM has done to me

Except I was greeted with toxic lowlives 😥

Still tho I was doing fine, and I do like some parts of the game

You unironically Roleplay in german chat and talks politics in a kids video game chat lobby and be racist toward spanish people with an anime profile picture, do you really expect people to take you seriously ? the fact that address people as "low lives" really tells how much of a moron you are with an egotistical issue. Or is it because of "Oh noes i was being toxic because i have mental issues" card ? because i do believe people with mental issue behaviors wouldn't roleplay in german chat and accuse spanish chat people of "genocide" your race ?

Edited by AionionNobleSapphire (see edit history)

Felina.png.9462aae4e02d17934ce96c267c4129ca.png
The Shining Blue Devine Sun shall perish the foolish sinners of The Empire. Long live Forsaken Mother Malukuth Marithus for she watches over us all. - Cyber Sanctuary Missing Tablet Log No.75213