Have anyone get common drops from fortune boxes?

mrty01

Question

10 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Yakir said:

too many times sadly... ive opened max 200 fortune boxes and gotten like 7 times and once it landed on rare and literally only gave me commons

when the lock stops on common is just common. Normally gives 2-3. In the case when stops on rare like this time for me, gives 2-3 cards but normally are 2. It is not usual to get epics but happens time to time and between tons of opens then I get a legend. In several times I decided to farm a lot using tokens just for test I got not legends and the amount of no mix box grant it is very heavy losing opportunity to get more parts in OD6. The one I posted is one of those that the game gives every 10 passing days to get it. Some accounts are luckier. 🤷‍♂️

It's said that commons from fortune boxes are even rarer than quad cores from fortunes, if you were to get one.....you should be impressed that such is even possible, not sad.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png