Where my 15 premium packs?

Stragh

Question

14 answers to this question

19 hours ago, bumbum said:

The game already gave you the warning, you have the maximum numbers of unclaimed boxes. So if you get another boxes after that warning, you boxes will be gone. Same case for me. It is not a bug, its a feature.

im clear space, but it is bug, this message i see when 1000 boxes.

the game provides a warning on mix boxes post 850 to collect some of them. if an offer or any other item is added, it might store or not.  Please use mix boxes maxing parts and drop to 800 or so and you might get the offer boxes.

In a side not, the system sometimes creates delays to get the offers passing 24hrs. Normally you will get the box. Post 24hrs is good to contact administration to claim. 

13 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

the game provides a warning on mix boxes post 850 to collect some of them. if an offer or any other item is added, it might store or not.  Please use mix boxes maxing parts and drop to 800 or so and you might get the offer boxes.

In a side not, the system sometimes creates delays to get the offers passing 24hrs. Normally you will get the box. Post 24hrs is good to contact administration to claim. 

Yes, I understand, but it's not my fault. I spent tokens and got nothing in return. Could refuse to buy packs due to lack of space. But I don't have packs or tokens

Edited by Guardian (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Guardian said:

Hello, i bought 15 premium packs for 2000 tokens and this just not arrived. How can i return my premium packs? my account izwerg-7450

Ow, Russian. I also)))

Just now, Scarlet Lorv said:

Ow, Russian. I also)))

Mutual subscription plz. I want to have 10 subscribers and get a badge) 

15 hours ago, Guardian said:

Hello, i bought 15 premium packs for 2000 tokens and this just not arrived. How can i return my premium packs? my account izwerg-7450

3 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Ow, Russian. I also)))

Guardian... Stop. Stragh, is it you? (I know that it's your main acc) I'm a follower) You?)

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

28 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Ow, Russian. I also)))

Guardian... Stop. Stragh, is it you? (I know that it's your main acc) I'm a follower) You?)

Hah, you recognized me)) I'm Stragh, I prepared a video for the channel

5 hours ago, Stragh said:

Yes, I understand, but it's not my fault. I spent tokens and got nothing in return. Could refuse to buy packs due to lack of space. But I don't have packs or tokens

you can claim. I had issues in the past similar to that one because I normally keep high amount of mix boxes. Use copy of your purchase from Pay Pal or any other payment evidence and provide your in-game name and player ID. 

My experience is that the administration has worked on, and I got my items.

image.thumb.png.0950e3441b2772174670447b92f715cf.png

I recognize your izwerg in-game. 👋 

Now, to request it is the player ID not "izwerg-7450"

You need your ID from 

image.thumb.png.6af2a0d2caecdff4fd333cb7383f353b.png

image.thumb.png.15f60b8bd69255e6f7e547c083afc5c4.png

image.thumb.png.9f1d12213df6cdf793b3ad36f0eecb20.png

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

you can claim. I had issues in the past similar to that one because I normally keep high amount of mix boxes. Use copy of your purchase from Pay Pal or any other payment evidence and provide your in-game name and player ID. 

My experience is that the administration has worked on, and I got my items.

image.thumb.png.0950e3441b2772174670447b92f715cf.png

I recognize your izwerg in-game. 👋 

Now, to request it is the player ID not "izwerg-7450"

You need your ID from 

image.thumb.png.6af2a0d2caecdff4fd333cb7383f353b.png

image.thumb.png.15f60b8bd69255e6f7e547c083afc5c4.png

I got a not so connected to the topic question it's just that your talking about ID's now and I'm trying to find mine for an old account is there any way to get the ID using that name and the numbers after them for example izwerg-7450 or using the email it was connected to before I connected the email to another account

21 minutes ago, Yakir said:

I got a not so connected to the topic question it's just that your talking about ID's now and I'm trying to find mine for an old account is there any way to get the ID using that name and the numbers after them for example izwerg-7450 or using the email it was connected to before I connected the email to another account

In game number is found in the arrow area below picture.

image.thumb.png.643936a30dff7be0dbff2eb611230a8b.png

The account ID --Player ID is a different number

Depending on issues, e-mail and those are use as reference and any reset etc is related to. You will get e-mail of transaction.

During this discussion it is about an offer purchased issue.  

In your case it is the issue that you do not know your ID number. Not knowing ID number is harder when you lose your account. 

The account was created using a particular e-mail and normally will remain the same.

In your case you do not remember your account. Your log in and e-mail account will give you access to your account to see your PLAYER ID.

In case you forgot your password, having your log in and e-mail, it will help you to recover your acc. 

image.thumb.png.ea9bfbadb78f998f6f178b489f9a64b6.png

In the case you do not remember your old account, it is a bit harder to find out and give back because administration need to be sure if you are the real owner.

Username it is not your "in-game name" neither "Player ID". 

image.thumb.png.4c6a1cc185f27edff638590e4659656c.png

Now, using your IN-GAME name plus original e-mail of the account, that question will have to be asked to administration. They maybe can help on it if you write to them. 

Just have in mind that both accounts will be attached to the same e-mail and if both were created in the same electronic it might create issues overwriting. If you get back account info, try to open in a different electronic before use the same one.