how y’all think of my account?

Brycek23YT

nice account. just of course lack of proper modules in the case of premiums parts but you have goodies to kill as top when get them. also, careful making too many of the old modules. if you get new ones then won't need some of them. when I was developing the new modules came and I finished to transform for 3 mechs all old modules in need and never finished them because got new ones. just administrate according to your real need. 

11 hours ago, Melanös said:

Not bad, the modules on the first mech could use some upgrading, and you should probably shift some things around to get closer to 1000 weight. Other than that the builds are pretty nice.

Oh I made them a lot better since I got back on it thanks tho 🙂

On 7/27/2022 at 10:12 PM, OKI DOKI said:

nice account. just of course lack of proper modules in the case of premiums parts but you have goodies to kill as top when get them. also, careful making too many of the old modules. if you get new ones then won't need some of them. when I was developing the new modules came and I finished to transform for 3 mechs all old modules in need and never finished them because got new ones. just administrate according to your real need. 

I’ve made adjustments to it and it is a lot better now thanks tho 🙂

12 minutes ago, DeathReaper said:

Why is Razor King saying That you "Scammed Your Brothers account"In our Discord server

Idk bruh lol my brother doesn’t even play prob another thing snyder said 

13 minutes ago, DeathReaper said:

Why is Razor King saying That you "Scammed Your Brothers account"In our Discord server

Plus how tf can you even scam sombody that lives with you outta an acc lol snyder just saying anything at this point