Drone tips

Ultra

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Ultra said:

I'm not sure if I should transform backstabber to mythic or wait till I get murmur or nemo what should I do?

(I'm going to transform my legs to mythic)

Screenshot_20220725-174747_Super Mechs.jpg

Hmm, hard to say. Sure, back stabber was decent over a year ago for a heat claw hugger. Now, due to the resist on vest mechs, it does not that much damage and sometimes becoming worthless but ok for dual night eagle phys hugger with sword as some use around till can improve. I will say for sure, max the legs and are important. Sure, you can wait. 

image.png.7a0105bd727630dbcf79be58d07d4929.png

Depending on your modules, I will recommend to also change your teleporter and use a common part at L1. The reason is the energy consumption having an energy dependable mech. Why? unless you have good modules to support energy consumption and help to finish a mech with the discharge, is better to use the function for what is for.  If you are drained and still have 3 in reserve, you can escape if needed or stay and use legs. Sure, it is for the kill help, then keep it. 

image.png.6c54a062640a41381e4d89515e576e2e.png

image.png.04a7b285130acd67e6b24f88cf166571.png

Sadly, because you do not have premium hook, sometimes is best not to max them but is hard to get premium for sure so you can max to help in the damage. Try to use a heat version and cost 1g less than a phys.

25 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, hard to say. Sure, back stabber was decent over a year ago for a heat claw hugger. Now, due to the resist on vest mechs, it does not that much damage and sometimes becoming worthless but ok for dual night eagle phys hugger with sword as some use around till can improve. I will say for sure, max the legs and are important. Sure, you can wait. 

image.png.7a0105bd727630dbcf79be58d07d4929.png

Depending on your modules, I will recommend to also change your teleporter and use a common part at L1. The reason is the energy consumption having an energy dependable mech. Why? unless you have good modules to support energy consumption and help to finish a mech with the discharge, is better to use the function for what is for.  If you are drained and still have 3 in reserve, you can escape if needed or stay and use legs. Sure, it is for the kill help, then keep it. 

image.png.6c54a062640a41381e4d89515e576e2e.png

image.png.04a7b285130acd67e6b24f88cf166571.png

Sadly, because you do not have premium hook, sometimes is best not to max them but is hard to get premium for sure so you can max to help in the damage. Try to use a heat version and cost 1g less than a phys.

Thx bro I might wait till I get murmur but for now I probably gonna keep backstabber because of its pull effect 

Also btw here are my stats for my mech 

Screenshot_20220725-194436_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20220725-194649_Super Mechs.jpg

2 hours ago, Ultra said:

I'm not sure if I should transform backstabber to mythic or wait till I get murmur or nemo what should I do?

Useful if your feet are nails.  It may not be physically damaged, so it is recommended for food.

2 hours ago, Ultra said:

Thx bro I might wait till I get murmur but for now I probably gonna keep backstabber because of its pull effect 

Also btw here are my stats for my mech 

Screenshot_20220725-194436_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20220725-194649_Super Mechs.jpg

Ok, due to the lack of resistance will suffer a lot. Sure, max those modules and for sure you need all of them now and in the future. In the ARENA "SHOP" area, you need to enhance those for resistance if you want a bit more, but you need to manage that properly. Don't go crazy. In order to enhance that area, ensure to play every day 5 wins. It is a must to do 5 wins when account still under development for basic. Been at lower rank, the silver coins grants are lower than the higher ranks making the process longer to achieve reason missing a day is bad. I never missed a day playing but now I can't play as before so had to stop to play and missed but in my case, it is not important because I am maxed out. 

The second mech you are maxing image.png.17edb8804bed8e839f0e94d6a3f57c27.png, it is a wrong option for you. You should max image.png.5c729622bb0769310504594c5f47f322.png. Why? The Battery mech is good to enhance power output, sadly it is terrible for regeneration on energy and cooling. Having limitations, it will overheat and is harder to cool down. That torso is tricky to use. When I was developing like you, that torso was released, and I use it no having other choices then later already in myth status no max out I got few other types. Sure, using the Savagery looks is more powerful "I think" in contrast when I use other torsos comparing output. 🤔 Anyway, you are close to halfway so you can finish or save the gold for the Windigo second picture. Windigo it is an overall mech for low mid and even top ranks. Sure, all depend on configurations and Battery can fight at top as I have seen before but is harder. 

image.png.ff96922962bdfb5534094c793b8e1540.png

Now I have to try to finish my job because I still at the company late for emergency. No time to play. 🥴🥶 I hope my kids do something. I texted them but not answer. 😶 They forgot about their dad except when 💰 flow. 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Ultra said:

Я не уверен, должен ли я превратить Backstabber в мифический или подождать, пока я не получу бормотание или немо, что мне делать?

(Я собираюсь превратить свои ноги в мифические)

Screenshot_20220725-174747_Супермехи.jpg

Wait

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

17 hours ago, Ultra said:

Keep upgrading your legs and modules till you get a decent heat drone. 

Nemo is relatively easier to get. I am pretty sure you can get one till you finish upgrading everything else.

Edited by Sushi (see edit history)