Actual build, and the BIG EGG DROP

You kinda got something going on with Night Eagle and Back Breaker, maybe Annihilation as a follow up with the Seraph blade. Keep the Nightfall, that can also be a mid-distance follow-up. 

Backbreaker is kinda eh for your build, but since there's nothing to replace it with, just keep it.

Also, you need better cooling and regen stats, though you don't have the modules for it. Whenever you do though, maybe start thinking about switching some modules up.

On 17/04/2022 at 19:58, Cole_Since_2012 said:

Você meio que tem algo acontecendo com Night Eagle e Back Breaker, talvez Annihilation como uma continuação com a lâmina Seraph. Keep the Nightfall, que também pode ser um acompanhamento de meia distância. 

Backbreaker é meio eh para sua construção, mas como não há nada para substituí-lo, apenas mantenha-o.

Além disso, você precisa de melhores estatísticas de resfriamento e regeneração, embora não tenha os módulos para isso. Sempre que você fizer isso, talvez comece a pensar em mudar alguns módulos.

image.png.f5ba8230fe61eb471dd1ab0019671d35.png

I got the Combined Storage Unit now, legendary! As one of the Premium Login Boxes every day in the game.
I don't know what's missing, if Naga is better than Molten, for my build, I really wanted a drop from the "Pizza Cutter". it only gives more than 200 with a resistance break, and it's level 34... Legendary.
Just now, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

**I got a Combined Storage Unit now, legendary! As one of the premium boxes every day in game. I don't known, what's missing, if Naga is Better than Molten, for my build, i really wanted a drop of "Pizza Cutter", so i would put it on place of Sacrifice Cannon, because this trash need a break resistent, to do more, damage, only get 200- of damage.. i don't know if it's bad luck ou something, he are level 34, and it's not enough to be useful, even Night Eagle, is more useful and better..**

6 hours ago, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

I got the Combined Storage Unit now, legendary! As one of the Premium Login Boxes every day in the game.
I don't know what's missing, if Naga is better than Molten, for my build, I really wanted a drop from the "Pizza Cutter". it only gives more than 200 with a resistance break, and it's level 34... Legendary.

**I got a Combined Storage Unit now, legendary! As one of the premium boxes every day in game. I don't known, what's missing, if Naga is Better than Molten, for my build, i really wanted a drop of "Pizza Cutter", so i would put it on place of Sacrifice Cannon, because this trash need a break resistent, to do more, damage, only get 200- of damage.. i don't know if it's bad luck ou something, he are level 34, and it's not enough to be useful, even Night Eagle, is more useful and better..**

MPV is op bruv, good for any kind of build really, has really good Res, you can get bout 80 Phys Res with a saviour resistance maxed and the torso mith, it only gets better Res if you have the premium Res modules