Do you get a free Easter egg on Easter??

31 minutes ago, BananaananaB said:

I think so

no. pay for it. 335 tokens. it's basically the same as a prem pack but also includes a high-level paint (the blocks)

13 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

※Because I'm Japanese.

you'll probably be able to see them pop up in store. there's other players all over the world

1 hour ago, Imapancake15 said:

Easter is 3 days away so I was wondering do you get a free egg? otherwise I got my hopes up for nothing 😕

easter is in 3 days, yes. and that date have been out on google since who knows when. if you wanted free paint, i'd probably be a good idea to starting collecting some tokens ahead of time. if you don't have enough, then all i can say is watch out for it next year. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

6 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Uh oh I dont have 335 tokens for now!!!!! I DONT WANT TO MISS EASTER EGGS HELP!

Hopefully you’ve done raid this week 😁

In addition to raid, you can max out ads today and tomorrow - that’ll be another 120 tokens. You could also try some campaign missions, too.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

13 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

no. pay for it. 335 tokens. it's basically the same as a prem pack but also includes a high-level paint (the blocks)

you'll probably be able to see them pop up in store. there's other players all over the world

easter is in 3 days, yes. and that date have been out on google since who knows when. if you wanted free paint, i'd probably be a good idea to starting collecting some tokens ahead of time. if you don't have enough, then all i can say is watch out for it next year. 

If easter packs are just prem pack + paint then that's not worth it for me or anybody who doesn't care about paint 😕, I don't care about paints cuz I think black(max myth and divine color) looks the best and no color looks cooler but ofcourse if you like to paint your mechs then that's better. Kinda sad cuz I thought it would have increased legendary/premium drop rates than normal, I will see how people respond on 17th April and if it is only paint then I rather save my tokens for a 3k deal lol.

3 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

If easter packs are just prem pack + paint then that's not worth it for me or anybody who doesn't care about paint 😕, I don't care about paints cuz I think black(max myth and divine color) looks the best and no color looks cooler but ofcourse if you like to paint your mechs then that's better. Kinda sad cuz I thought it would have increased legendary/premium drop rates than normal, I will see how people respond on 17th April and if it is only paint then I rather save my tokens for a 3k deal lol.

The Easter eggs do in fact have increased drop rates.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

pray to god that there's a token event in the next 3 days. how much are you off anyways?

token event as in gold portal or special achievement/quest ...

I have 38 tokens for now also bcs of my red eyes my mom allow me only 1hr mobile so please tell me a best way I passed 4th tier for raid no more I can get only 20 tokens from ads bcs when 20 tokens complete my all ads gone then also campaign is super hard for me now thats the problem pls help 😭😭😭

4 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

easter packs are just prem pack + paint

that's exactly what it is. i do think there's a slightly higher chance for legendarys tho. 

10 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

portal on easter

only 1 event per day. there can't be portal and easter on the same day. 

unless if there's no easter this year 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt