Can anyone help me to defeat 3v3 danger zone 2nd level

just make a heat counter that can do sustained damage throughout, make sure you have lots of pushback for the close range bots (put on some hammers) and energy drain for the bots with 0 energy-free weapons, make sure you have as little backfire as possible, also it would be very helpful for you if all 3 of your mechs were fully upgraded

12 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Here's my mechs this is 1st one

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-06-47-610_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-06-55-870_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-02-778_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-08-938_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-15-428_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Here's 2nd mech

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-24-534_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-30-177_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-36-233_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-41-946_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-47-190_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Here's 3rd one this is OOF one XD

Screenshot_2022-04-09-23-07-54-897_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

The drone is a strong value, probably more than "secondary" weapons (weapons which are just to make the other principal weapons and the build work like the rock recoiler which allows you to use ranged weapons despite inflicting damage very good damage too).

Otherwise the first mech 

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

3 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

I dont have drone currently finding one my brother fuse the backstabbing protector drone (Maxed epic) into the cooling mass booster oof

I see..shared accounts is sometimes not very convenient when other users of the accounts merge or update unwanted items. 

edit : about the "otherwise the first mech" i begin to writting a thing but i decided to not to do but i forgot to remove it , _ ,

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Electro said:

The drone is a strong value, probably more than "secondary" weapons (weapons which are just to make the other principal weapons and the build work like the rock recoiler which allows you to use ranged weapons despite inflicting damage very good damage too).

Otherwise the first mech 

I don’t have weight for drone 😂

12 hours ago, Electro said:

I see..shared accounts is sometimes not very convenient when other users of the accounts merge or update unwanted items. 

edit : about the "otherwise the first mech" i begin to writting a thing but i decided to not to do but i forgot to remove it , _ ,

Ik when I understand my drone gone I give him facepalm but that was a not good drone bcs it takes a lot backfire anyways im finding one again I want to get heat point or nemo bcs they are ez to get

Bro I just not getting modules I can also show my base Im saving gold also I didn't misused the modules I just not getting any also my base and factory level is 16 also @Imapancake15im finding better modules not that rare modules I finding heat engine and energy engine for that currently and im also trying to get modules from base okay that's my explanation also ruben I have better regen now im upgrading my energy engine its 33 level now okay thats all.

(Edit: Also SHD-ru I also farm there for xp and gold also for some items)

Edited by ---Soul Burner--- (see edit history)