Relic Fusion (my thoughts)

Bland

Recently, someone asked me for my thoughts on Relic Fusion, so here's my proposal:

Requirements:

Level 120

At least one Max Mythical item

Features of overhaul:

Shattering

Combining

Selling

Feeding

Dyeing

First of all, there would be a UI change to relics. This only appears once you have reached Level 120.

For Relics, when inspected in the upgrading area, there would be a hammer icon in the spot of the red arrow.

When clicked on, any item currently being upgraded is removed and replaced with the selected Relic.

From here, you will have 4 options:

1.Shattering converts the desired amount of Relics (from that category, using a - or + thingy) into Divine Dust.

Divine Dust cannot be reverted and cannot be combined with other Relics or used as a Ascending Relic.

2.Combining is pretty self-explanatory

Legendary: 5 Epic Relics (costs 1,000,000G to combine)

Epic:3 Rare Relics(500,000G to combine)

Rare:5 Common Relics (200,000G to combine)

Common:N/A

Legendary Relic is equal to 75 Commons

3.Selling is also self-explanatory

Prices:

Legendary: 750,000G

Epic: 350,000G

Rare: 150,000G

Common: 5,000G

4.In order to feed a Relic you have to have at least one Power Kit, as you can only feed them to power kits.

if the Relic you're feeding to the power kit is at the same rarity as the kit, it will automatically make it the highest level. Keep this in mind.

Otherwise, the Relic Power Values are as follows:

Legendary: 250,000P

Epic: 125,000P

Rare: 65,000P

Common: 10,000P

5.Dyeing is only available to items that are already Divine.

It changes the glow of the item when used to match the color of the Divine Dust that you used.

Additionally, you can expand your options by "upgrading" Divine Dust with a Color kit.

This only works for base colors, not designs of any kind.

I believe that if there are any changes to the Relic System, it's going to have to be an overhaul.

*Some number are probably too large/small, this is just the general idea so take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by Bland (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

just for a point of reference, how many divine items do you have?

Probably ten.

The stated prices were made in mind with Divining prices as well.

I know that divining L-Ms cost 1 mil, but this entire system is unnecessary and only serves as a late-game activity for those who have already reached the game's larger milestones. 

Edited by Bland (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Bland said:

this entire system is unnecessary and only serves as a late-game activity for those who have already reached the game's larger milestones. 

that's a redundant statement, the very fact that it's a "late-game activity" makes it not unnecessary at all? believe it or not there are folks who are in the late game, and their enjoyment is just as important as any other player's