Awesome mechs by ---Soul Burner---

17 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

I know that they all over 1010kg limit but they are usable and also they are pretty much op so why its not usable I dont understand 😕

when mechs are over 1010kg they literally cannot be used, as in you literally cannot leave the workshop until you reduce their weight.

1 hour ago, Stefix5000 said:

when mechs are over 1010kg they literally cannot be used, as in you literally cannot leave the workshop until you reduce their weight

You can if its overload then u can leave but if its overweight u cant let me understand if thats overload the number of weight became orange but its cost some loss of hp then u can leave and if its red then u can't BRUH 😕

Edited by ---Soul Burner--- (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

You can if its overload then u can leave but if its overweight u cant let me understand if thats overload the number of weight became orange but its cost some loss of hp then u can leave and if its red then u can't BRUH 😕

every kilogram over 1000 costs 15 hp, up to a maximum of 1010 kilograms, or 150 hp, after that, the mech becomes unusable

Thoughts: 

First mech: Health is average at best, and energy is pretty much a disaster. If you happen to fight an energy mech, you're done.

Second mech: This time, both the regen and cooling are concerning, and you are going to kill yourself quicker than you kill the enemy with those 2 Rock Polishers. The health is way too low. 

Third mech: If you are going for a double recoiler mech, then instead of EMP use Overloaded EMP, it is both lighter and more suitable to the mech's range. Regen and Cooling here are acceptable, but the health is especially concerning. 

In short, these mechs are unusable if one is to try for higher ranks with these. 

I build not very decent but i love use it .

akry.png

Is a mix of melee mech with Rock poiliser + the stomp and Scope , if you noticed yes no range was ranged by 2 weapons and it play especially with some combo :

Ejection blast + scope ( range 4-5 )

Rock polisher + stomp ( range 1-2 ) 

Superb charge + rock polisher ( range 3/6 )

Cockpit piercer + falcon ( range 7 )

Or even 

Teleporter + scope

Yes i did a analyse on a mech not very strong, don't tell me why, i don't know what i do that .. 

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Electro said:

I build not very decent but i love use it .

akry.png

Is a mix of melee mech with Rock poiliser + the stomp and Scope , if you noticed yes no range was ranged by 2 weapons and it play especially with some combo :

Ejection blast + scope ( range 4-5 )

Rock polisher + stomp ( range 1-2 ) 

Superb charge + rock polisher ( range 3/6 )

Cockpit piercer + falcon ( range 7 )

Or even 

Teleporter + scope

Yes i did a analyse on a mech not very strong, don't tell me why, i don't know what i do that .. 

I liked that build it have combo's also add a mercy it will become a new combo then mercy+rock polisher 

Edited by ---Soul Burner--- (see edit history)