Idea of module : Arieal propulsor & Protective propulsor | Electro & Tebrisart

Stelight

Welcome in this topic, I had a idea of new category of module with new module but this time i didn't do it alone, @Tebrisart also helped me especially for sprites and some modifications and thank him for his help .

The new category of module will be "Propulsor" and will replace the shield place unused , it can be used only if you have a legs with movement ( basicaly only claw can't use this module, so with this module normal legs you gain more move and with roller you can pass above the opponent ). It can be activate like the drone. activated , With the propulsor you can "fly" ; it allow you to move 1 - 3 area and you can pass above the opponent, but of course it have a cost and is not a little, a lot of enrgy can be used if you want use the propulsor .

Precision : if you use a weapon with "retreat" or "advanced" effect like seraph blade, distance shredder or ejection blast during the module is activate you use normally the weapon ( by involving the effect of retreat and advanced) but it automatically desactivate the propulsor .

xkpl.png

( important : the item you see are not the same but in different rarety but is totally 2 differents items like charge and superb charge )

Aerial propulsor 

The normal propulsor, it was E - E because it have not upgradable stats .

tnu7.png

Stats at Epic ( the buff and levels not changes the stats ) :

Weight : 24

Move ( activate ) : 1 - 3 + can pass above opponent

Energy cost ( if it is activate at the end of your turn ) : 78

Protective propulsor 

The premium version of arieal propulsor, it was L - M and if it always activate at the end of you turn you gain some resist but is heavier and cost more energy .

b6z5.png

Stats at divin with buff :

Weights : 30

Energy cost ( if it is activate at the end of your turn ) : 105

Resist gain : 8 - 6 - 6

Some modification :

Art :

Before | by Electro

i5ga.png

After | by Tebrisart 

tnu7.png

( he also does the sprite of the protective propulsor )

Stats : Before is supposed to be have a heat cost ( 65 ) but Tebrisart and me thinked it have so many item without energy cost but so low item without heat cost so we decide to modified .

Also tebrisart does a icon of propulsor :

ui3m.png

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

22 hours ago, Electro said:

Welcome in this topic, I had a idea of new category of module with new module but this time i didn't do it alone, @Tebrisart also helped me especially for sprites and some modifications and thank him for his help .

The new category of module will be "Propulsor" and will replace the shield place unused , it can be used only if you have a legs with movement ( basicaly only claw can't use this module, so with this module normal legs you gain more move and with roller you can pass above the opponent ). It can be activate like the drone. activated , With the propulsor you can "fly" ; it allow you to move 1 - 3 area and you can pass above the opponent, but of course it have a cost and is not a little, a lot of enrgy can be used if you want use the propulsor .

Precision : if you use a weapon with "retreat" or "advanced" effect like seraph blade, distance shredder or ejection blast during the module is activate you use normally the weapon ( by involving the effect of retreat and advanced) but it automatically desactivate the propulsor .

xkpl.png

( important : the item you see are not the same but in different rarety but is totally 2 differents items like charge and superb charge )

Aerial propulsor 

The normal propulsor, it was E - E because it have not upgradable stats .

tnu7.png

Stats at Epic ( the buff and levels not changes the stats ) :

Weight : 24

Energy cost ( if it is activate at the end of your turn ) : 78

Protective propulsor 

The premium version of arieal propulsor, it was L - M and if it always activate at the end of you turn you gain some resist but is heavier and cost more energy .

b6z5.png

Stats at divin with buff :

Weights : 30

Energy cost ( if it is activate at the end of your turn ) : 105

Resist gain : 8 - 6 - 6

Some modification :

Art :

Before | by Electro

i5ga.png

After | by Tebrisart 

tnu7.png

( he also does the sprite of the protective propulsor )

Stats : Before is supposed to be have a heat cost ( 65 ) but Tebrisart and me thinked it have so many item without energy cost but so low item without heat cost so we decide to modified .

Also tebrisart does a icon of propulsor :

ui3m.png

I add also if you not have effecient energy for use the module it is automatically desactivate like shield in legacy .

Also i tryed to do a mounting just for see what it is will look in game :

v908.png

( the mech you see is not my real mech, is just build that for fun . )

Okay that sure the divin item with epic item that not the better example but i have not better 😅 

Otherwize i find this not too shocking or strange in my opinion .

• 3 weeks later...

I think that shields should be be brought back to the game, so this shouldn't be a shield replacement.

(Before anyone says anything about the above, I am aware of shield balancing issues and the difficulty of getting them to work with the current meta, just saying it's a feasible opportunity in the future)

I really like the concept, I just can't imagine this being in the game right now.

Instead of allowing you to "fly" or bypass your opponent when using rolling legs, it should extend your travel distance by a space, so you can jump 3 tiles instead of 2.

I love the idea of being able to use retreat/advance weapons without moving though.

Here's a rework for it:

It can be activated like the drone, but won't do anything on it's own.

While active, you can perform any of the actions below 3 times before that propulsor is exhausted for the duration of the match on that mech:

Jump an extra tile/ over your opponent.

Roll an extra tile on Rolling beasts/ treads

Negate a weapon's ability that forces you to move your mech. (advance/retreat)

CLAW SPECIAL:

Allow your mech (that uses the claw) to move up to 3 tiles in either direction.

You can't move past your opponent, so they can block some of your options.

This item should be one-of-a-kind, so no variants with different transformation ranges.

It should be E-M

Epic: 1 use

Legendary: 2 use

Mythical: 3 use

6 minutes ago, Bland said:

Instead of allowing you to "fly" or bypass your opponent when using rolling legs, it should extend your travel distance by a space, so you can jump 3 tiles instead of 2.

That what i said but maybe i misphrase the topic ? I'm not very good at making well-formulated sentences..

23 minutes ago, Bland said:

I really like the concept, I just can't imagine this being in the game right now.

Thanks ^^, we too we have not really imagine that in game but we have tried some sketch of idea .

9 minutes ago, Bland said:

I love the idea of being able to use retreat/advance weapons without moving though.

same that not exactly what i thinked but after reflection this can be very interesting, especially for perimeter protector 👍 .

11 minutes ago, Bland said:

While active, you can perform any of the actions below 3 times before that propulsor is exhausted for the duration of the match on that mech:

So it will not have the energy cost ? Or for a reduce price ?

13 minutes ago, Bland said:

CLAW SPECIAL:

Allow your mech (that uses the claw) to move up to 3 tiles in either direction.

You can't move past your opponent, so they can block some of your options.

that wouldn't make them op ? the only weakness was that he risked during the fight that the opponent of an opportunity to wear out your utilities and thus become just an iron pebble and can't do nothing.

but with 3 time they can move of 3 movement maybe to correct this fault . Also i can have wrong, i have not already tested in Wu .

33 minutes ago, Electro said:

That what i said but maybe i misphrase the topic ? I'm not very good at making well-formulated sentences..

Thanks ^^, we too we have not really imagine that in game but we have tried some sketch of idea .

same that not exactly what i thinked but after reflection this can be very interesting, especially for perimeter protector 👍 .

So it will not have the energy cost ? Or for a reduce price ?

that wouldn't make them op ? the only weakness was that he risked during the fight that the opponent of an opportunity to wear out your utilities and thus become just an iron pebble and can't do nothing.

but with 3 time they can move of 3 movement maybe to correct this fault . Also i can have wrong, i have not already tested in Wu .

There would be a heat cost and energy cost, I'm just not the most focused person right now so I thought it best to leave it out for now.

Immediately stating item stats is a great way for a good idea to get rejected simply because people don't agree with the stats.

17 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

sooooooo ..... you don't move when using the stuff that needs movement?? or the enemy don't get pushed/pulled?? 

i don't get it..... 

That only with advance/retreat not push or pull and when you use a weapon with these effect, He's not moving .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)