Give me my Silver Boxes back, I need a Grim Cobra

Luckyluchs777

Question

It's already a month, I've been farming for hours and upgrading my base and crafting items but all I get are rares and commons and no epics. I'm trying to find just ONE JUST ONE f****** Grim Cobra from the fortune boxes, premium boxes, and premium packs but I can't. THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM IF I HAD MY SILVER BOXES. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE GRIND OF BASE, GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN SILVER BOXES AND DISABLE MY BASE FFS

7 answers to this question

some takes time per account owner. for me an annihilation back when starting was in need. never got one till I was already developed with power then I got one and after that I got like 100. to get a nightfall also was tuff. Grim cobra is less common and takes longer like last words that took me long and now all of those weapons I meat them often. Some weapons are not granted so far and new players have those. 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

it will definitely still be a problem. 

no matter what form of box you buy, whether it is base cards or your silver boxes, the drop rates don't change for each item. if you are not getting your grim cobras, then the only thing you can do is wait for it to drop. 

more farming in campaign while waiting for drops in base at the same time will obviously increase your likeliness of getting a drop because you are basically buying to boxes at once. 

please don't combine the weakness of base with your misfortunes with item drops because they ain't F****** related. 

No it won’t. I had 3-4 grim cobras within a month back when silver boxes had a thing. Because they could drop EPICS and when I mass bought them, I often got an epic or two. Base just sucks and hasn’t given me ANY epic cards even though I choose to build the chance of epics cards. 

10 minutes ago, Luckyluchs said:

No it won’t. I had 3-4 grim cobras within a month back when silver boxes had a thing. Because they could drop EPICS and when I mass bought them, I often got an epic or two. Base just sucks and hasn’t given me ANY epic cards even though I choose to build the chance of epics cards. 

As poeple have said before, don't use your misfortune to make a reason to not like base, infact you can just watch ads to get extra card which has chance of EPIC and you don't even need to craft rares to get these ads, if you need an item just farm od8, I've gotten premiums out if those fortune boxes it's a pain but one well worth the effort

16 minutes ago, Corvus said:

As poeple have said before, don't use your misfortune to make a reason to not like base, infact you can just watch ads to get extra card which has chance of EPIC and you don't even need to craft rares to get these ads, if you need an item just farm od8, I've gotten premiums out if those fortune boxes it's a pain but one well worth the effort

Totally.  I run one factory  on ordinary commons (super cheap since the price got reduced) and one on power kits, and when I collect, they deliver the items in kind-of silver boxes, which give an extra item at rare or epic for each box (they drop at 15 a box or thereabouts) for the price of watching "Hi. I'm Smokey Cold Bear" for the zillionth time.  I've had plenty of epics that way, and many more from fortune boxes from OD8 on hard.   I get every E-M going, often multiple times, although I mostly use them for upgrading food.  I wouldn't touch the silver box option with a bargepole.  

1 hour ago, Luckyluchs777 said:

THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM IF I HAD MY SILVER BOXES.

it will definitely still be a problem. 

no matter what form of box you buy, whether it is base cards or your silver boxes, the drop rates don't change for each item. if you are not getting your grim cobras, then the only thing you can do is wait for it to drop. 

more farming in campaign while waiting for drops in base at the same time will obviously increase your likeliness of getting a drop because you are basically buying to boxes at once. 

please don't combine the weakness of base with your misfortunes with item drops because they ain't F****** related. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt