This is kinda a weird question

Monke King

Question

5 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Ur Hacking said:

Why do all the top ranks wear pumpkin torsos? (Sorry if this is offensive to any top ranks)

not wrong or weird to ask. 

Very simple. It does have few answers. 

1- It is an item from portal and only can get it on Hollowing day if luck. 

2- Looks cool. I use the item because looks cool and can change the look time to time. I use sometimes and sometimes not and exchange with a hat or snowball shot. Just for fun.

image.png.7bb999708358b5607c1884977f393278.png

3- Some TOP players use them to cover the torso. It can give advantage at fight even players can read numbers. 

3 reasons - (a) it's a perk from a portal, so if you've been around long enough to be higher ranks, you'll probably have picked up a pumpkin torso or two; (b) it hides the torso you have, so in the pre-fight selection phase in Arena, the opposition can't see your torso or your stats and so has to guess a bit more before selecting (although they can work out a lot from your weapons); and (c) it looks grooveh.

Should be an Easter egg, or better still an Easter bunny head, as a perk for Easter.  

22 hours ago, Ur Hacking said:

Why do all the top ranks wear pumpkin torsos? (Sorry if this is offensive to any top ranks)

it can hide your torso when selecting your mech, and your enemy would be think twice. however, its still visible if your enemy is turning off the "See Opponent Perks" in option.

i know, im not even a top rankers, but i have some experience when using it.

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.