Hello from BossParody in Canada

BossParody

Clan Introduction: 
Hi guys, as many of you already know from @Atusiff’s post; WLGang and WLGang 2.0  returning after our break from the top ranks🙂  We are currently accepting players rank 3 or higher, and are an average r3 clan. WLGang 2.0 is set to r10 and is for any players looking for a clan and to be a part of our community. Before I start this off, I want to take a minute to appreciate @Death_Gun who is the cofounder of WLGang, and founder of 2.0. Death_Gun has dedicated countless hours of his time over the last four years to WLGang players by helping them in game, as well as irl. He was also the reason that WLGang became more than just a clan for a lot of our members.  As of yesterday, he has decided to step down from his position in WLGang, as well as supermechs as a whole and will be missed by all of us. 

My Introduction:

Since I have been on somewhat of a hiatus from forums since around when Alex created them, I wanted to reach out and introduce myself to all of the new pilots I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, and reconnect with some of the friends I’ve lost since backing away from the game a bit. To begin, my name is Alex and I am the leader and cofounder of WLGang. I am 21 years old and work as a hair stylist in Ontario, In my free time I’m usually playing Mechs, snowboarding, or playing hockey since it’s still February 🙂  Since I’m a hair stylist, I do a lot of fun crap to my hair too, so this is what it looks like right now (attached below)! Honestly I don’t have a whole lot else to say, but if you have any questions about me, or WLGang, please don’t hesitate to ask here 

- Boss 

1B101635-A030-4352-8967-81EE0EF3D4A4.jpeg

Just now, Predator said:

Oh you're in Ontario now? Nice. I'm in Quebec. Might pop over to get my hair done

Haha nice man!! Me and my girlfriend went to Tremblant over Christmas. Love that place every time I go back 🙂 

And yup let me know if you’re ever near kitchener and I’ll fit you in for a cut bro 😂

image.png.b2ade50baad78a67cf9e5c4b5e13adfd.png

Boss is a nice person and a good leader. The clan has been there for long and has been a clan of high wins output, titan and war between others. The clan worked hard step by step moving to the top 2-3. Very strong players and lots of cool guys there and I have or had the pleasure to play with them as team members and as pvp or forum fun. I never had any complain about bad manners at least toward my person and has been part of the clan policy.

From my starting days, Boss was nice to me and of course I had to play against the clan every day from early stages in my progress. Actually, WLGang and CANDELA INC were a menace every day for my solo development and had to play against them every pvp I tried to play. Oh boy, one after another never ending. 🤣

One of the best clans I saw getting wins always with high numbers 5k-6k. 

Nice hair cut by the way. Oh, and sure I need one and it is not a joke. I look like Albert Einstein.  Looks a nice Salon place and interesting name. 

Cool to see you there. 

I do recommend the clan and still play at top. Sad to know about Death Gun. A great player. I am gonna miss him around. 

OKI👍

21 hours ago, firewater789 said:

when will you come to Toronto to do my hair? 👀

Brooo I’m actually coming to Toronto in March 👀

21 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

image.png.b2ade50baad78a67cf9e5c4b5e13adfd.png

Boss is a nice person and a good leader. The clan has been there for long and has been a clan of high wins output, titan and war between others. The clan worked hard step by step moving to the top 2-3. Very strong players and lots of cool guys there and I have or had the pleasure to play with them as team members and as pvp or forum fun. I never had any complain about bad manners at least toward my person and has been part of the clan policy.

From my starting days, Boss was nice to me and of course I had to play against the clan every day from early stages in my progress. Actually, WLGang and CANDELA INC were a menace every day for my solo development and had to play against them every pvp I tried to play. Oh boy, one after another never ending. 🤣

One of the best clans I saw getting wins always with high numbers 5k-6k. 

Nice hair cut by the way. Oh, and sure I need one and it is not a joke. I look like Albert Einstein.  Looks a nice Salon place and interesting name. 

Cool to see you there. 

I do recommend the clan and still play at top. Sad to know about Death Gun. A great player. I am gonna miss him around. 

OKI👍

Hey bro, appreciate the kind words a lot! I’m quite glad to be back 🙂 and yes, it is quite sad about deathgun but I’ll still be seeing him irl which is nice! 
(btw, that’s not my salon, I work here: https://www.voilasalon.com/locations/voila-kitchener-sportsworld/ )

Hi fellow Canadien  am from your  east side …

Would also like to get a nice haircut but truckers blocking 401 highway….

If you’re looking less demanding clan am your next bet ….

All invIted  🥳

83B6CEC9-73C1-4D62-BBC4-8177E61B03B9.thumb.jpeg.a2c35a6286dd37dfde1583b17ca7fda1.jpeg

4 hours ago, Clan Red said:

Hi fellow Canadien  am from your  east side …

Would also like to get a nice haircut but truckers blocking 401 highway….

If you’re looking less demanding clan am your next bet ….

All invIted  🥳

83B6CEC9-73C1-4D62-BBC4-8177E61B03B9.thumb.jpeg.a2c35a6286dd37dfde1583b17ca7fda1.jpeg

ho y’a so Nice !