Legendary, Mythic, & Premium Item Trade

Chicken Dinx

Proposal #1:

Implement a trade shop for legendary/mythic items.

I'm not exactly sure what to trade them for, but over time I just make unused legendary and even mythic items to clear inventory space. It would be really cool if we could trade those types of items for things we could use, like ascension relics, gold, and power kits.

Proposal #2:

Implement a trade shop for premium items.

More important to me than proposal #1... The RNG on drops is insanely annoying. I'm level 250, have supported the game plenty, and I don't have a single sword (as an example). I have one quad core, but like 14 f****** claws... Let us trade these dupes for a premium item of our choice. For instance, let me trade 10 claws for one quad core.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by Chicken Dinx (see edit history)

I am against for several reasons :

1 - When we start a new account we have 100 tokens and with that we can buy a premium box, with the trade system it would possible to have premium items and therefore generate unlimited premium item .

2 - It would be break the game, people will be able whatever they want, personnaly i have 3 premium items that i do not use, with that i would have already practically finished building my first mech in just 4 months of play ( i am free to play )

3 - Not all items are balanced and it may still be in several years, for example, i trade a purifier for a vest it was like trade a old phone that can only call for the newer and more advanced .

Its not for disrespect you but the trade functions is not a good idea .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

@Electro 

Maybe I wasn't clear... My example was "trade 10 claws for one quad core" meaning the trade system I had in mind would be to trade 10 (ten) premium items (any) for 1 (one) premium item of your choice. Your first two rebuttals seem to assume a one-for-one trade (it would not be). Your third rebuttal is moot in general for this topic IMO.

21 minutes ago, Chicken Dinx said:

Maybe I wasn't clear... My example was "trade 10 claws for one quad core" meaning the trade system I had in mind would be to trade 10 (ten) premium items (any) for 1 (one) premium item of your choice. Your first two rebuttals seem to assume a one-for-one trade (it would not be). Your third rebuttal is moot in general for this topic IMO.

Oh i see, i sorry for that . Its look a better like that but there is something are worried me, we agree that having 10 premium items is easy for everyone and maybe create a "chasm of difference " between lucky or ptp and ftp 

But otherwise yes it's look better than a few dozen suggestion offering the same thing but 1 item for a another item...

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

Here we go again... Yes, your trade idea isn't identical to the others', which is player-to-player trading, but also have problems. So, let's talk about second one:

Imagine your idea were implemented. Everyone's now saving for premium packs offers, because why you need to save more tokens for item offer, when you can just collect (some players already have tons of unusable legendaries, so it's can lead to something like disbalance) 10 premium items and trade (more likely exchange) it for item you wish? Cards with legendary chance are started to be more popular, even size of packs' buying are increased. I'm not saying this is bad, in some ways it's good, but where is that feeling of random, pain (because you're not got item you want) and waiting for pretty item offer? It's my opinion and you can think otherwise, but this is game about random, and always been. I more prefer for daily/weekly personal offers in shop, where you can buy/exchange item(s) you proposed for tokens/item(s).

About first one, I don't see there's anything to talk about. This idea is good in my opinion, but also need some corrections...

UFO has arrived and created this sign.

ird4pu2fm8s21.jpg

On 1/12/2022 at 9:53 PM, Chicken Dinx said:

@Electro 

You're still wrong as the funneling from smurf accounts would ruin the game's economy.

My suggestion would be: 5 premium items for 1 random premium item

6 hours ago, Deimos said:

ird4pu2fm8s21.jpg

You're still wrong as the funneling from smurf accounts would ruin the game's economy.

My suggestion would be: 5 premium items for 1 random premium item

Seems, you misunderstood the message. User can exchange (you need to distinguish between the concepts of exchange and trade) 10 premium items for 1 premium item he wishes, it can't ruin the game's economy, because this economy even doesn't exist! Economy exists in real-time MMO games, where players can interact with eachother. In game with only arena exists balance. And this idea can ruin this balance (not only the balance, as I said in my message above).

15 hours ago, OvalQuilter said:

Seems, you misunderstood the message. User can exchange (you need to distinguish between the concepts of exchange and trade) 10 premium items for 1 premium item he wishes, it can't ruin the game's economy, because this economy even doesn't exist! Economy exists in real-time MMO games, where players can interact with eachother. In game with only arena exists balance. And this idea can ruin this balance (not only the balance, as I said in my message above).

Nope, you can still easily make infinite alts and use all the spare L-M's sitting around to get all the meta items you could ever want. My suggestion is way better if something like this were to. be introduced which is highly unlikely in the first place.

4 hours ago, Deimos said:

Nope, you can still easily make infinite alts and use all the spare L-M's sitting around to get all the meta items you could ever want. My suggestion is way better if something like this were to. be introduced which is highly unlikely in the first place.

Yes, I can. But how do you even imagine farming in this alts? When to build meta you need at least 4 (40 unusable premiums, in our case) premium weapons, except the modules. Maybe I'm not right, but the original idea of this thread was add exchange 10 premium items for 1 premium item you want, which is not player-to-player trade.

Edited by OvalQuilter (see edit history)

2 hours ago, OvalQuilter said:

Yes, I can. But how do you even imagine farming in this alts? When to build meta you need at least 4 (40 unusable premiums, in our case) premium weapons, except the modules. Maybe I'm not right, but the original idea of this thread was add exchange 10 premium items for 1 premium item you want, which is not player-to-player trade.

Well that is even worse since you don't even have to own the item on a different account. Something like what I suggested here would be better 

On 1/15/2022 at 6:59 AM, Deimos said:

5 premium items for 1 random premium item

My suggestion has nothing to do with player-to-player trading. I am suggesting a single-player exchange with the game as a severely needed pity system. Making multiple accounts wouldn't matter and would just waste your time. I am also not talking about legendary items, but premium items only (items that only drop legendary).

So, to reiterate; Exchange, WITH THE GAME (not other players), 10 premium items (NOT "just" legendary items) for ONE premium item of your choice.

A 10 to 1 ratio is completely fair in my opinion, but I would rather have it raised to 20 to 1 than to just get "5 premium items for 1 random premium item" (which doesn't solve the fundamental problem).

14 minutes ago, Chicken Dinx said:

My suggestion has nothing to do with player-to-player trading. I am suggesting a single-player exchange with the game as a severely needed pity system. Making multiple accounts wouldn't matter and would just waste your time. I am also not talking about legendary items, but premium items only (items that only drop legendary).

So, to reiterate; Exchange, WITH THE GAME (not other players), 10 premium items (NOT "just" legendary items) for ONE premium item of your choice.

A 10 to 1 ratio is completely fair in my opinion, but I would rather have it raised to 20 to 1 than to just get "5 premium items for 1 random premium item" (which doesn't solve the fundamental problem).

What fundamental problem? Everyone would have meta builds in an instant if this system were to be introduced. I'm sitting at countless unused L-M's and I haven't even been playing as long as some other people that can be sitting on hundreds. This is a terrible idea as it's just another way to put P2W and F2P players further at odds than they already are.

31 minutes ago, Deimos said:

What fundamental problem?

The fundamental problem that there is literally no possible way for me to work towards building the mechs I want on purpose.

I've been grinding daily for years, and it just gets so f old when every time I finally get a premium drop it's just another claw to add to the pile... It's discouraging, and I was just trying to think of a solution.

It would never happen anyway. Compared to fixing, say, clan chat scroll, this would be a massive project. Maybe this was just a rant from the start.

🤖

31 minutes ago, Chicken Dinx said:

The fundamental problem that there is literally no possible way for me to work towards building the mechs I want on purpose.

I've been grinding daily for years, and it just gets so f old when every time I finally get a premium drop it's just another claw to add to the pile... It's discouraging, and I was just trying to think of a solution.

It would never happen anyway. Compared to fixing, say, clan chat scroll, this would be a massive project. Maybe this was just a rant from the start.

🤖

Yes, we agree that there should be ways to get premium items more efficiently but getting a specific item is the problem. You'd have everything instantly if all it took was a couple of L-M's in exchange, that's why I think a random system is better. Maybe you could also have. categories like weapons, drones etc. just like base which would be more expensive but that's about it. Don't really need easy mode.

4 hours ago, Chicken Dinx said:

🤖

General game's idea were in random (I said this in my first message, but you, probably, missed it). Adding exchange shop to the game will not solve your 'problem', you still need to grind everyday to gain tokens, but when you done this and can open premium packs - again comes RANDOM! You can't grab part of random and put what you want, it won't work as you want.

About idea for 5 premium items for 1 random premium item, it's like 'buy 5 premium packs and we'll give you 1 for free'.

4 hours ago, Chicken Dinx said:

I appreciate your words, but game in a difficult way, Flash Player is dead and Gato games bought SM from TacticSoft. I hope Gato's team are making an update for us (yeah, one year).