Is there a way to refresh ads in desktop version?

Deimos

Question

My phone is out of commission for a bit so I'm playing on desktop app and I've noticed ads are completely missing from the menu. Is this permanent or could it be reset? (Option to watch ads is completely gone, I'm not getting the "no more. rewards" error)

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

I've found, following a suggestion on here  (might be Bring Live Your Dreams who deserves the hat tip for this, apologies to whoever it was if not) that you can usually bring the ad option back up on PC by closing the app and reopening.  Bit tedious, but does seem to work.

Does not work, the ads are just gone

14 hours ago, Deimos said:

My phone is out of commission for a bit so I'm playing on desktop app and I've noticed ads are completely missing from the menu. Is this permanent or could it be reset? (Option to watch ads is completely gone, I'm not getting the "no more. rewards" error)

for ads to work you need to watch one ad on a phone then ads on pc will return. If you unable to use a phone next time you get ads only watch 29 so you get ads the next day 

2 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

They do come back eventually.  I had this on the alt a few months back, and got the ads back, without switching to mobile, after a couple of days. 

hope that would happen to me. i think the last time i had ads was in june last year. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt