Which mech do I make?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which would work the best?

• Dual EMP
    • Naga + Sparked Runners
    • LPV + Massive Shocker Feet
    • Something else - Will write a reply

1 hour ago, Deimos said:

Can't decide which one to choose. Might also need some extra tweaking in all of them, people who have experience building energy drainers would be appreciated.

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-02 o 6.34.54.png

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-02 o 6.25.18.png

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-02 o 6.18.50.png

remove bunker and drunk lightning and use recoiler, malice instead of hot flash and put more energy

Hcaptcha scam

55 minutes ago, SC2A said:

Screenshot_20220102_190644.jpg

That's way too little HP to survive anything,  besides I don't have 2 QCB not a defence matrix

3 hours ago, Electro said:

Probably better 

yv67.png

Put a mods and/or and a blizzard dissolver.

(You can replace the malice by a hot flash )

Don't have piercing fox, what about this?

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-02 o 14.17.29.png

21 minutes ago, Deimos said:

That's way too little HP to survive anything,  besides I don't have 2 QCB not a defence matrix

i know but it would have bad cap

you can use engines ì you don't have qcbs

if*

Hcaptcha scam

3 minutes ago, SC2A said:

i know but it would have bad cap

you can use engines ì you don't have qcbs

Is 700+ bad cap? I don't need an energy counter but a rounded that can survive against phys and heat as well so at least 2500+ HP

9 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Is 700+ bad cap? I don't need an energy counter but a rounded that can survive against phys and heat as well so at least 2500+ HP

if you want, but triple fortresses is not really good

Hcaptcha scam

3 minutes ago, SC2A said:

if you want, but triple fortresses is not really good

Don't have all 3 fortresses, but if I had how would that be bad? It's definitely better than 2200 HP since that will get demolished against every phys and heat.

Just now, Electro said:

In m'y opinion the explosif and energy forteress are essential but the physical forteress i prefer used the in the normal version and not forteress to released some weight and i lose only a few hp being the physical forterress is the only one which gives as the much res as its normal version

Yeah, I don't even have the platinum fortress so it's fine,  I just need enough HP to survive against phys and heat.

12 minutes ago, SC2A said:

that build is heavy af

What about this? Is it good?

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-02 o 15.17.15.png

3 hours ago, Deimos said:

Yeah, I don't even have the platinum fortress so it's fine,  I just need enough HP to survive against phys and heat.

What about this? Is it good?

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-02 o 15.17.15.png

That build is ugly and I would use EMP with Massive lava feet and a Teleport. A energy mechs main goal is to drain energy this build will not do that If you somehow manage to be in the position to use both Malice beams you're only doing 274 energy drain and most people will have in the 500's to 600's. Knowing that they will be smart and always be in position to make you use of your shotgun. Second most people in the high ranks use mechs that specialize in close range combat because of that you need a teleport which is where massive lava feet come in handy they weigh far less than massive stone feet. Finally what happens if you go against another energy mech ur screwed ur regen sucks for a energy mech. Don't focus on health with energy mechs remember you average like 400 damage and almost all top builds use energy so focus on other stats like resistance and regen. 

8 minutes ago, DArkVold said:

That build is ugly and I would use EMP with Massive lava feet and a Teleport. A energy mechs main goal is to drain energy this build will not do that If you somehow manage to be in the position to use both Malice beams you're only doing 274 energy drain and most people will have in the 500's to 600's. Knowing that they will be smart and always be in position to make you use of your shotgun. Second most people in the high ranks use mechs that specialize in close range combat because of that you need a teleport which is where massive lava feet come in handy they weigh far less than massive stone feet. Finally what happens if you go against another energy mech ur screwed ur regen sucks for a energy mech. Don't focus on health with energy mechs remember you average like 400 damage and almost all top builds use energy so focus on other stats like resistance and regen. 

Better?1252459456_Snimkaobrazovky2022-01-02o19_24_42.thumb.png.23761f067f6957417b147ee2c4643d7c.png

1 hour ago, DArkVold said:

I would use EMP

I just want to know how strong the emp is, there are some who recommend it but when i look the stats it's feels like it's just a waste, with arena buff it remove pratically the same amount of energy to the opponent as you for a weight of 70 and only 1 use .

otg2.png

2 hours ago, Electro said:

I just want to know how strong the emp is, there are some who recommend it but when i look the stats it's feels like it's just a waste, with arena buff it remove pratically the same amount of energy to the opponent as you for a weight of 70 and only 1 use .

otg2.png

Let's say ur opponent has 600 energy with 300 regen using emp will put them at 200 energy and then when u use another weapon they're chilling between 0 and 60 energy left. they can only do so many more attacks before you completely drain them. If they have energy free well you go from an energy mech to a overpowered physical mech. Just know Emp is the only reason energy mechs are good.

3 minutes ago, DArkVold said:

Emp is the only reason energy mechs are good.

That's not true whatsoever, EMP is only ever useful against other energy mechs where you want to drain them before they can do the same to you. Against other mechs, especially energy free it is a pointless one-time sub 400 damage plink that weighs 70 units. There are much better energy weapons out there that don't require such an insane tradeoff, Valiant or UPC being some examples.

3 hours ago, Electro said:

otg2.png

EMP is mainly an energy mech countering weapon. It can lead to you completely draining your opponent in one turn but it comes with the massive drawback of high energy cost if you wrongly predict your moves. Basically a must-have if you lack many premium energy weapons.

5 minutes ago, Deimos said:

That's not true whatsoever, EMP is only ever useful against other energy mechs where you want to drain them before they can do the same to you. Against other mechs, especially energy free it is a pointless one-time sub 400 damage plink that weighs 70 units. There are much better energy weapons out there that don't require such an insane tradeoff, Valiant or UPC being some examples.

All im saying is that no matter what mech you put against a energy mech after you use the Emp you will become a overpowered physical mech.

Just now, DArkVold said:

All im saying is that no matter what mech you put against a energy mech after you use the Emp you will become a overpowered physical mech.

That used to be the case in the past, however now high regen became meta instead of high cap, people can come back from it much more easily since it only has one use. I can tell from experience, just using 3 dual mods on an energy free build makes EMPs a joke since you get all your energy back next turn.