SUPER MECHS - Video of Hauer Horatio

Hauer Horatio

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Funny intro. still getting meat from legends and epic. I normally get rare.ย ๐Ÿ˜”

image.thumb.png.441600cdd8d4084365e7fdb1668888c4.png

ย 

Cool intro. Too many crazy ideas. I enjoy them. Man, 4k wasted.ย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธย Goodies with the other openings. So much extra meat๐Ÿ˜Ž

image.thumb.png.4760522bb7e1fc4d52441c4a4023eba5.png

Thank so much you, you have kept this post alive

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 6:43 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

ย 

ย 

1- Love that intro stepping on a explosive mine. Was funny. Nice review video. I agree with the numbers and opinion.ย ๐Ÿ‘

2- Intro was funny with the projector and talking about market share. Great raid set up. I still need tom make parts. Working on it. Will take very long. Again you won against Bobson๐Ÿคฃ.ย 

3- ASSUS๐Ÿ™ƒ. Cool energy weapons review. I agree the same.ย 

4- Cool intro. Poor guy looking for the chair like no one was looking at him๐Ÿคก. Good offer. Terrible drops๐Ÿฅด. Goodย fights.๐Ÿ‘

5- Ha ha. Nice intro with the Korean singing the song๐Ÿคฃ.ย  Good review for phys. I agree.ย ๐Ÿ‘ย Maybe for scope can give an extra point but current game environment your number fit.ย 

6- Cool intro. That is why I do not have cats๐Ÿ˜บ. They think are owners.๐Ÿคฃย Good test video. The only part missed is to give personal opinion about the weapon test. Sure gave already some input in your weapons ranking videos but been a different video opinion will be good.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 7/22/2021 at 6:47 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

ย 

1- Nice intro. What wrong with the kid.๐Ÿคฃย No game no life acc? You played? Nice ranking.๐Ÿ‘

2- Cool intro. Sad, terrible drop again. Good titan fight. Never seen the weapon in use at titan.ย ๐Ÿ‘

3- Nice intro. Do you dance like that?ย ๐Ÿคฃย Again terrible drop. I keep saving my tokens. No good offers for my accounts .ย ๐Ÿ˜”

4-ย  Funny intro๐Ÿคฃ. Interesting test. Nice to see that one.ย ย ๐Ÿ‘

5 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

ย 

1- Poor kid. Terrible father or brother.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Nice summary for raid.ย ๐Ÿ‘

2- Cool intro change. I do not like bananas.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Hmm, decent drops.ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย Like the music style for the opening.

3- That was you in the intro right?ย ๐ŸคฃNice bigboy fight. I win time to time reaching 6 but normally I range on damage for 100-150 range. Lot to growth in my acc.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

4- Ehh, whatย is wrong with the girl.๐ŸคกNice intro with SJ boxes. Cool idea as always. Terrible drops for SJ.๐Ÿ™„ย Not great but ok drops for you if needed parts.ย 

5- Nice cat on hand.๐Ÿคก. Cool songs intro. Nice ranking up.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

On 7/6/2021 at 12:40 AM, Hauer Horatio said:
Thank so much you, you have kept this post alive

My pleasure. You and many others are putting a lot of work to entertain us. I valueย the sacrifices and apart of that are cool and funny videos also very instructive for players breaking their heads howย to do things. It is a lot of help to them.ย ๐Ÿ‘ย Thx for your hard work.ย ๐Ÿ‘

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

1- Love that intro stepping on a explosive mine. Was funny. Nice review video. I agree with the numbers and opinion.ย ๐Ÿ‘

2- Intro was funny with the projector and talking about market share. Great raid set up. I still need tom make parts. Working on it. Will take very long. Again you won against Bobson๐Ÿคฃ.ย 

3- ASSUS๐Ÿ™ƒ. Cool energy weapons review. I agree the same.ย 

4- Cool intro. Poor guy looking for the chair like no one was looking at him๐Ÿคก. Good offer. Terrible drops๐Ÿฅด. Goodย fights.๐Ÿ‘

5- Ha ha. Nice intro with the Korean singing the song๐Ÿคฃ.ย  Good review for phys. I agree.ย ๐Ÿ‘ย Maybe for scope can give an extra point but current game environment your number fit.ย 

6- Cool intro. That is why I do not have cats๐Ÿ˜บ. They think are owners.๐Ÿคฃย Good test video. The only part missed is to give personal opinion about the weapon test. Sure gave already some input in your weapons ranking videos but been a different video opinion will be good.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

1- Nice intro. What wrong with the kid.๐Ÿคฃย No game no life acc? You played? Nice ranking.๐Ÿ‘

2- Cool intro. Sad, terrible drop again. Good titan fight. Never seen the weapon in use at titan.ย ๐Ÿ‘

3- Nice intro. Do you dance like that?ย ๐Ÿคฃย Again terrible drop. I keep saving my tokens. No good offers for my accounts .ย ๐Ÿ˜”

4-ย  Funny intro๐Ÿคฃ. Interesting test. Nice to see that one.ย ย ๐Ÿ‘

1- Poor kid. Terrible father or brother.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Nice summary for raid.ย ๐Ÿ‘

2- Cool intro change. I do not like bananas.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Hmm, decent drops.ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย Like the music style for the opening.

3- That was you in the intro right?ย ๐ŸคฃNice bigboy fight. I win time to time reaching 6 but normally I range on damage for 100-150 range. Lot to growth in my acc.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

4- Ehh, whatย is wrong with the girl.๐ŸคกNice intro with SJ boxes. Cool idea as always. Terrible drops for SJ.๐Ÿ™„ย Not great but ok drops for you if needed parts.ย 

5- Nice cat on hand.๐Ÿคก. Cool songs intro. Nice ranking up.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

My pleasure. You and many others are putting a lot of work to entertain us. I valueย the sacrifices and apart of that are cool and funny videos also very instructive for players breaking their heads howย to do things. It is a lot of help to them.ย ๐Ÿ‘ย Thx for your hard work.ย ๐Ÿ‘

thank , i like you ,ย 

you are very strong , and cheerful , i like your positive energy , thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 5:48 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

ย 

1- Careful with the finger intro.๐Ÿคฃย Nice raid and max out๐Ÿ˜€. I still need to make lots of those weapons and missing one or two.ย ๐Ÿ˜”

2- Nice intro. I remember capturing crab every year living at the island with my dad military service. Funny intro. Good 2V2 PVP. Relaxing music.ย 

3-ย  Funny intro. Yeah, that cost a lot. Get the discounted tokens offers. Cool fights. At list a party crasher.ย ๐Ÿคก

4- Haha. Not familiar to me the intro but familiar to some old friends.๐Ÿคฃย I still need to work out those parts. Oh well, will take long.ย 

5- That was you in the intro?ย ๐Ÿคกย Nice fights even with 2500 on health.ย ๐Ÿ‘

6- I do not remember Tom and Jerry listening that song before.ย ๐ŸคฃFunny. WOW. Another $100 box. Get the $75 offer. Are you living in USA? Vietnam?ย ๐Ÿค”ย Deleting the game after so much work and investment?๐Ÿ˜”ย I know what you mean. I get crappy stuff all the time I open a box. At list you got few decent items if needed. I am just working current inventory.ย 

• 2 weeks later...

ย 

On 8/18/2021 at 8:50 AM, OKI DOKI said:

1- Careful with the finger intro.๐Ÿคฃย Nice raid and max out๐Ÿ˜€. I still need to make lots of those weapons and missing one or two.ย ๐Ÿ˜”

2- Nice intro. I remember capturing crab every year living at the island with my dad military service. Funny intro. Good 2V2 PVP. Relaxing music.ย 

3-ย  Funny intro. Yeah, that cost a lot. Get the discounted tokens offers. Cool fights. At list a party crasher.ย ๐Ÿคก

4- Haha. Not familiar to me the intro but familiar to some old friends.๐Ÿคฃย I still need to work out those parts. Oh well, will take long.ย 

5- That was you in the intro?ย ๐Ÿคกย Nice fights even with 2500 on health.ย ๐Ÿ‘

6- I do not remember Tom and Jerry listening that song before.ย ๐ŸคฃFunny. WOW. Another $100 box. Get the $75 offer. Are you living in USA? Vietnam?ย ๐Ÿค”ย Deleting the game after so much work and investment?๐Ÿ˜”ย I know what you mean. I get crappy stuff all the time I open a box. At list you got few decent items if needed. I am just working current inventory.ย 

thank you , glad you are here , you make me happier , i live in vietnam , thank you for taking care of me
On 8/18/2021 at 8:50 AM, OKI DOKI said:

thanks , glad you are here , you make happier , i live in Vietnam , thanks for taking care of me

1 hour ago, Hauer Horatio said:

ย 

thank you , glad you are here , you make me happier , i live in vietnam , thank you for taking care of me

thanks , glad you are here , you make happier , i live in Vietnam , thanks for taking care of me

Thx to you. I have ย fun in this game with funny videos๐Ÿคฃ. It does makes the difference๐Ÿ‘. I will like those others forum users to grants likes๐Ÿค”. Why they are so hard to give to the game you tubers some likes in special so many you tubers making great and funny videos like yours?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ I will like to know.ย ๐Ÿค”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2021 at 6:20 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

ย 

1- I do not want to be the guy under the bridge.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Nice tier fights. I like the ending music too.ย 

2- WTF with the karate kid.๐Ÿคฃย I like the effect showing the purchase and the robot walking. Hmm, decent drop.ย ๐Ÿ‘

3- Cool intro. Poor guy. Cool titan fights. I do few similar but I still developing parts so I am way behind to do something that good.ย ๐Ÿ‘ย 

4- Funny intro, Nice hulk dancing too.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Excellent fights. WOW, How many parts do you have at L50? Tons to make so many configurations. I am in dipper barely making now.ย 

5- Like the intro. Dang, you buy all offers.ย ๐Ÿคฃย I am hand picking very rare and save them for long.ย ๐Ÿบ

6- Funny intro. Nice mech changes. I have to improve my own but not for now. Work in progress. Nice fights.ย ๐Ÿ‘

7- Nice intro and funny. Hmm, nice base videos. My base still in L15. No use for me for now but I will upgrade and is been my plan for long but I need the gold for now for parts in hands.ย 

8- Nice intro. WTF with the second mech. Looks funny. I do not mind to have extra selfish. I have only one per acc.๐Ÿ‘

9- Cool intro but I do not want to be one of those boys for sure.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Nice fight at the end with the R5. Funny mech.ย 

10- Cool intro. Sad video offer.ย ๐Ÿ˜”

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 1:57 PM, OKI DOKI said:

1- I do not want to be the guy under the bridge.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Nice tier fights. I like the ending music too.ย 

2- WTF with the karate kid.๐Ÿคฃย I like the effect showing the purchase and the robot walking. Hmm, decent drop.ย ๐Ÿ‘

3- Cool intro. Poor guy. Cool titan fights. I do few similar but I still developing parts so I am way behind to do something that good.ย ๐Ÿ‘ย 

4- Funny intro, Nice hulk dancing too.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Excellent fights. WOW, How many parts do you have at L50? Tons to make so many configurations. I am in dipper barely making now.ย 

5- Like the intro. Dang, you buy all offers.ย ๐Ÿคฃย I am hand picking very rare and save them for long.ย ๐Ÿบ

6- Funny intro. Nice mech changes. I have to improve my own but not for now. Work in progress. Nice fights.ย ๐Ÿ‘

7- Nice intro and funny. Hmm, nice base videos. My base still in L15. No use for me for now but I will upgrade and is been my plan for long but I need the gold for now for parts in hands.ย 

8- Nice intro. WTF with the second mech. Looks funny. I do not mind to have extra selfish. I have only one per acc.๐Ÿ‘

9- Cool intro but I do not want to be one of those boys for sure.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Nice fight at the end with the R5. Funny mech.ย 

10- Cool intro. Sad video offer.ย ๐Ÿ˜”

thanks so much .ย 

ย 

IwroKV3XepvS1I=

EgFc%2BoB9wWVdk=

200.gif&ehk=hFAZuHUOxNejik5osbF%2BV%2BZ5

snvJRwDk=

ย 

11 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

thanks so much .ย 

ย 

1- Damn spoon.ย ๐ŸคฃNice mech. I tested that configuration a while ago with the magma. I am testing now.ย  Just making parts.ย image.png.3fb745144836c0b7cb221e4fd15e6cb7.png

2- I like the rock intro and and the memes. You were not playing your acc. I was testing this one. Not completed. I had this config long ago I think it was my second scope but changed to pizza and used pizza till now. Hmm, who is hacker? ๐Ÿ™‚ย ย image.png.281d9d6a2e1a47b82ceab339b8e29dbc.png

3-ย  Nice intro. I do not want that truck as second hand.๐Ÿคฃย Dang, another offer. Holy guacamole. Ok drop getting some meat. Few good items.

4- Nice raid. I still do not have those bomb or crimson developed.ย ๐Ÿคก

5- Funny intro. Poor baby. Nice shootingย ๐Ÿคฃ. Fun rotation luck video. Nice idea.ย ๐Ÿ‘

6- WTH with the dog intro.๐Ÿคฃย I see you improved the heat mech. Now is super.ย ๐Ÿ‘

7-ย  I think won't be a good football player the guy in the intro. Another offer. WOW. Good items drop.ย ๐Ÿ‘

8-ย  I want that van.ย ๐Ÿคฃย That is a funny name. Hauera I think it was a Latin person. It is making fun of the name but as female "Hauera" for fun.ย  Cool, is your fan. Nice fights. It got tuff with your clan peers.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

9- I want a wireless tire for my car.ย ๐Ÿค”ย Nice fight with my clan peer.ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

10- Nice guy taking the gun. You needed the gun for that bad offer. Cool fights๐Ÿคฃ

11- Nice intro. Rotation was good. Bad luck on items.ย 

12- Funny intro how writing change. Cool test.ย 

13- I know you want to be that dog.๐Ÿคฃย Another offerย ๐Ÿบ. No good but decent meat. Ok fights.ย 

14- Nice intro. Kind of old offer.ย ๐Ÿค”ย Ok offer drop. Not that good but ok. Nice fights around.ย 

15- WOW, What a moron guy at the train rail.ย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธCool fights.

16-Nice bridge crossing car. Ok offer for meat and few ok items. Good fight for R1.

17- WOW, I want a computer set like that girl. Ready to pay $500 top.ย ๐Ÿคกย Nice rolling wins.ย 

18-ย  Does no make sense of how many F.B. you got there.ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย I barely get them when I farm them. That require months for me so I do not waste my time there. You opened others F.B's how fast you can build those?๐Ÿค”ย How the hell you can max items and making L20 parts? WOW.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

19- WOW, lucky guy falling. WTH, selling your account? Ah man, no longer want to play the game. Well, I guess is time to go to university. Why so much investment recently?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธย Good fights.

20- Funny introย ๐Ÿคฃ. Nice fight with the boss. WTH, all talking in English?ย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

21- Funny intro with that guy door. WTF, but you were selling and getting another offer?ย ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธHmm, ok meat but not great. Good fights.ย 

22- Alcoholic cat.๐Ÿคฃย  Good fights. Eh American English conversation.ย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

23- I like the intro and the end. Funny. Nice fights. The offer was ok. "AGAIN ANOTHER OFFER"๐Ÿคฃ

Hey, where is video 24?ย ๐ŸคฃCrazy making video.ย ๐Ÿบ

ย 

22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

IwroKV3XepvS1I=

EgFc%2BoB9wWVdk=

snvJRwDk=

ย 

1- Damn spoon.ย ๐ŸคฃNice mech. I tested that configuration a while ago with the magma. I am testing now.ย  Just making parts.ย image.png.3fb745144836c0b7cb221e4fd15e6cb7.png

2- I like the rock intro and and the memes. You were not playing your acc. I was testing this one. Not completed. I had this config long ago I think it was my second scope but changed to pizza and used pizza till now. Hmm, who is hacker? ๐Ÿ™‚ย ย image.png.281d9d6a2e1a47b82ceab339b8e29dbc.png

3-ย  Nice intro. I do not want that truck as second hand.๐Ÿคฃย Dang, another offer. Holy guacamole. Ok drop getting some meat. Few good items.

5- Funny intro. Poor baby. Nice shootingย ๐Ÿคฃ. Fun rotation luck video. Nice idea.ย ๐Ÿ‘

6- WTH with the dog intro.๐Ÿคฃย I see you improved the heat mech. Now is super.ย ๐Ÿ‘

7-ย  I think won't be a good football player the guy in the intro. Another offer. WOW. Good items drop.ย ๐Ÿ‘

8-ย  I want that van.ย ๐Ÿคฃย That is a funny name. Hauera I think it was a Latin person. It is making fun of the name but as female "Hauera" for fun.ย  Cool, is your fan. Nice fights. It got tuff with your clan peers.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

9- I want a wireless tire for my car.ย ๐Ÿค”ย Nice fight with my clan peer.ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

10- Nice guy taking the gun. You needed the gun for that bad offer. Cool fights๐Ÿคฃ

13- I know you want to be that dog.๐Ÿคฃย Another offerย ๐Ÿบ. No good but decent meat. Ok fights.ย 

14- Nice intro. Kind of old offer.ย ๐Ÿค”ย Ok offer drop. Not that good but ok. Nice fights around.ย 

16-Nice bridge crossing car. Ok offer for meat and few ok items. Good fight for R1.

17- WOW, I want a computer set like that girl. Ready to pay $500 top.ย ๐Ÿคกย Nice rolling wins.ย 

18-ย  Does no make sense of how many F.B. you got there.ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย I barely get them when I farm them. That require months for me so I do not waste my time there. You opened others F.B's how fast you can build those?๐Ÿค”ย How the hell you can max items and making L20 parts? WOW.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

19- WOW, lucky guy falling. WTH, selling your account? Ah man, no longer want to play the game. Well, I guess is time to go to university. Why so much investment recently?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธย Good fights.

20- Funny introย ๐Ÿคฃ. Nice fight with the boss. WTH, all talking in English?ย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

21- Funny intro with that guy door. WTF, but you were selling and getting another offer?ย ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธHmm, ok meat but not great. Good fights.ย 

22- Alcoholic cat.๐Ÿคฃย  Good fights. Eh American English conversation.ย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

23- I like the intro and the end. Funny. Nice fights. The offer was ok. "AGAIN ANOTHER OFFER"๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

thank you
your comment is very complete and detailed , i am very happy , i don't have much time here , i just want to say thank you , well i see your mechs are much better , i also played with you in the arena , not much but i am happy , you make this forum better and i am grateful for it , again thanks a lot , i still make videos dont worry
22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

IwroKV3XepvS1I=

EgFc%2BoB9wWVdk=

snvJRwDk=

ย 

ย 

thank you

ย 

your comment is very complete and detailed 
 i am very happy , i don't have much time here

ย 

i just want to say thank you ,

ย 

well i see your mechs are much better ,

ย 

i also played with you in the arena ,