SUPER MECHS - Video of Hauer Horatio

Hauer Horatio

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 6:43 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

1- Love that intro stepping on a explosive mine. Was funny. Nice review video. I agree with the numbers and opinion. 👍

2- Intro was funny with the projector and talking about market share. Great raid set up. I still need tom make parts. Working on it. Will take very long. Again you won against Bobson🤣

3- ASSUS🙃. Cool energy weapons review. I agree the same. 

4- Cool intro. Poor guy looking for the chair like no one was looking at him🤡. Good offer. Terrible drops🥴. Good fights.👍

5- Ha ha. Nice intro with the Korean singing the song🤣.  Good review for phys. I agree. 👍 Maybe for scope can give an extra point but current game environment your number fit. 

6- Cool intro. That is why I do not have cats😺. They think are owners.🤣 Good test video. The only part missed is to give personal opinion about the weapon test. Sure gave already some input in your weapons ranking videos but been a different video opinion will be good. 😉

On 7/22/2021 at 6:47 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

1- Nice intro. What wrong with the kid.🤣 No game no life acc? You played? Nice ranking.👍

2- Cool intro. Sad, terrible drop again. Good titan fight. Never seen the weapon in use at titan. 👍

3- Nice intro. Do you dance like that? 🤣 Again terrible drop. I keep saving my tokens. No good offers for my accounts . 😔

4-  Funny intro🤣. Interesting test. Nice to see that one.  👍

5 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

1- Poor kid. Terrible father or brother. 🤣 Nice summary for raid. 👍

2- Cool intro change. I do not like bananas. 🤣 Hmm, decent drops. 🙂 Like the music style for the opening.

3- That was you in the intro right? 🤣Nice bigboy fight. I win time to time reaching 6 but normally I range on damage for 100-150 range. Lot to growth in my acc. 🤣

4- Ehh, what is wrong with the girl.🤡Nice intro with SJ boxes. Cool idea as always. Terrible drops for SJ.🙄 Not great but ok drops for you if needed parts. 

5- Nice cat on hand.🤡. Cool songs intro. Nice ranking up. 🙃

On 7/6/2021 at 12:40 AM, Hauer Horatio said:
Thank so much you, you have kept this post alive

My pleasure. You and many others are putting a lot of work to entertain us. I value the sacrifices and apart of that are cool and funny videos also very instructive for players breaking their heads how to do things. It is a lot of help to them. 👍 Thx for your hard work. 👍

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

1- Love that intro stepping on a explosive mine. Was funny. Nice review video. I agree with the numbers and opinion. 👍

2- Intro was funny with the projector and talking about market share. Great raid set up. I still need tom make parts. Working on it. Will take very long. Again you won against Bobson🤣

3- ASSUS🙃. Cool energy weapons review. I agree the same. 

4- Cool intro. Poor guy looking for the chair like no one was looking at him🤡. Good offer. Terrible drops🥴. Good fights.👍

5- Ha ha. Nice intro with the Korean singing the song🤣.  Good review for phys. I agree. 👍 Maybe for scope can give an extra point but current game environment your number fit. 

6- Cool intro. That is why I do not have cats😺. They think are owners.🤣 Good test video. The only part missed is to give personal opinion about the weapon test. Sure gave already some input in your weapons ranking videos but been a different video opinion will be good. 😉

1- Nice intro. What wrong with the kid.🤣 No game no life acc? You played? Nice ranking.👍

2- Cool intro. Sad, terrible drop again. Good titan fight. Never seen the weapon in use at titan. 👍

3- Nice intro. Do you dance like that? 🤣 Again terrible drop. I keep saving my tokens. No good offers for my accounts . 😔

4-  Funny intro🤣. Interesting test. Nice to see that one.  👍

1- Poor kid. Terrible father or brother. 🤣 Nice summary for raid. 👍

2- Cool intro change. I do not like bananas. 🤣 Hmm, decent drops. 🙂 Like the music style for the opening.

3- That was you in the intro right? 🤣Nice bigboy fight. I win time to time reaching 6 but normally I range on damage for 100-150 range. Lot to growth in my acc. 🤣

4- Ehh, what is wrong with the girl.🤡Nice intro with SJ boxes. Cool idea as always. Terrible drops for SJ.🙄 Not great but ok drops for you if needed parts. 

5- Nice cat on hand.🤡. Cool songs intro. Nice ranking up. 🙃

My pleasure. You and many others are putting a lot of work to entertain us. I value the sacrifices and apart of that are cool and funny videos also very instructive for players breaking their heads how to do things. It is a lot of help to them. 👍 Thx for your hard work. 👍

thank , i like you , 

you are very strong , and cheerful , i like your positive energy , thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 5:48 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

1- Careful with the finger intro.🤣 Nice raid and max out😀. I still need to make lots of those weapons and missing one or two. 😔

2- Nice intro. I remember capturing crab every year living at the island with my dad military service. Funny intro. Good 2V2 PVP. Relaxing music. 

3-  Funny intro. Yeah, that cost a lot. Get the discounted tokens offers. Cool fights. At list a party crasher. 🤡

4- Haha. Not familiar to me the intro but familiar to some old friends.🤣 I still need to work out those parts. Oh well, will take long. 

5- That was you in the intro? 🤡 Nice fights even with 2500 on health. 👍

6- I do not remember Tom and Jerry listening that song before. 🤣Funny. WOW. Another $100 box. Get the $75 offer. Are you living in USA? Vietnam? 🤔 Deleting the game after so much work and investment?😔 I know what you mean. I get crappy stuff all the time I open a box. At list you got few decent items if needed. I am just working current inventory. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/18/2021 at 8:50 AM, OKI DOKI said:

1- Careful with the finger intro.🤣 Nice raid and max out😀. I still need to make lots of those weapons and missing one or two. 😔

2- Nice intro. I remember capturing crab every year living at the island with my dad military service. Funny intro. Good 2V2 PVP. Relaxing music. 

3-  Funny intro. Yeah, that cost a lot. Get the discounted tokens offers. Cool fights. At list a party crasher. 🤡

4- Haha. Not familiar to me the intro but familiar to some old friends.🤣 I still need to work out those parts. Oh well, will take long. 

6- I do not remember Tom and Jerry listening that song before. 🤣Funny. WOW. Another $100 box. Get the $75 offer. Are you living in USA? Vietnam? 🤔 Deleting the game after so much work and investment?😔 I know what you mean. I get crappy stuff all the time I open a box. At list you got few decent items if needed. I am just working current inventory. 

thank you , glad you are here , you make me happier , i live in vietnam , thank you for taking care of me
On 8/18/2021 at 8:50 AM, OKI DOKI said:

thanks , glad you are here , you make happier , i live in Vietnam , thanks for taking care of me

1 hour ago, Hauer Horatio said:

thank you , glad you are here , you make me happier , i live in vietnam , thank you for taking care of me

thanks , glad you are here , you make happier , i live in Vietnam , thanks for taking care of me

Thx to you. I have  fun in this game with funny videos🤣. It does makes the difference👍. I will like those others forum users to grants likes🤔. Why they are so hard to give to the game you tubers some likes in special so many you tubers making great and funny videos like yours?🤦‍♂️ I will like to know. 🤔

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2021 at 6:20 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

1- I do not want to be the guy under the bridge. 🤣 Nice tier fights. I like the ending music too. 

2- WTF with the karate kid.🤣 I like the effect showing the purchase and the robot walking. Hmm, decent drop. 👍

3- Cool intro. Poor guy. Cool titan fights. I do few similar but I still developing parts so I am way behind to do something that good. 👍 

4- Funny intro, Nice hulk dancing too. 🤣 Excellent fights. WOW, How many parts do you have at L50? Tons to make so many configurations. I am in dipper barely making now. 

5- Like the intro. Dang, you buy all offers. 🤣 I am hand picking very rare and save them for long. 🍺

6- Funny intro. Nice mech changes. I have to improve my own but not for now. Work in progress. Nice fights. 👍

7- Nice intro and funny. Hmm, nice base videos. My base still in L15. No use for me for now but I will upgrade and is been my plan for long but I need the gold for now for parts in hands. 

8- Nice intro. WTF with the second mech. Looks funny. I do not mind to have extra selfish. I have only one per acc.👍

9- Cool intro but I do not want to be one of those boys for sure. 🤣 Nice fight at the end with the R5. Funny mech. 

10- Cool intro. Sad video offer. 😔

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 1:57 PM, OKI DOKI said:

1- I do not want to be the guy under the bridge. 🤣 Nice tier fights. I like the ending music too. 

2- WTF with the karate kid.🤣 I like the effect showing the purchase and the robot walking. Hmm, decent drop. 👍

3- Cool intro. Poor guy. Cool titan fights. I do few similar but I still developing parts so I am way behind to do something that good. 👍 

4- Funny intro, Nice hulk dancing too. 🤣 Excellent fights. WOW, How many parts do you have at L50? Tons to make so many configurations. I am in dipper barely making now. 

5- Like the intro. Dang, you buy all offers. 🤣 I am hand picking very rare and save them for long. 🍺

6- Funny intro. Nice mech changes. I have to improve my own but not for now. Work in progress. Nice fights. 👍

7- Nice intro and funny. Hmm, nice base videos. My base still in L15. No use for me for now but I will upgrade and is been my plan for long but I need the gold for now for parts in hands. 

8- Nice intro. WTF with the second mech. Looks funny. I do not mind to have extra selfish. I have only one per acc.👍

9- Cool intro but I do not want to be one of those boys for sure. 🤣 Nice fight at the end with the R5. Funny mech. 

10- Cool intro. Sad video offer. 😔

thanks so much . 

IwroKV3XepvS1I=

EgFc%2BoB9wWVdk=

200.gif&ehk=hFAZuHUOxNejik5osbF%2BV%2BZ5

snvJRwDk=

11 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

thanks so much . 

1- Damn spoon. 🤣Nice mech. I tested that configuration a while ago with the magma. I am testing now.  Just making parts. image.png.3fb745144836c0b7cb221e4fd15e6cb7.png

2- I like the rock intro and and the memes. You were not playing your acc. I was testing this one. Not completed. I had this config long ago I think it was my second scope but changed to pizza and used pizza till now. Hmm, who is hacker? 🙂  image.png.281d9d6a2e1a47b82ceab339b8e29dbc.png

3-  Nice intro. I do not want that truck as second hand.🤣 Dang, another offer. Holy guacamole. Ok drop getting some meat. Few good items.

4- Nice raid. I still do not have those bomb or crimson developed. 🤡

5- Funny intro. Poor baby. Nice shooting 🤣. Fun rotation luck video. Nice idea. 👍

6- WTH with the dog intro.🤣 I see you improved the heat mech. Now is super. 👍

7-  I think won't be a good football player the guy in the intro. Another offer. WOW. Good items drop. 👍

8-  I want that van. 🤣 That is a funny name. Hauera I think it was a Latin person. It is making fun of the name but as female "Hauera" for fun.  Cool, is your fan. Nice fights. It got tuff with your clan peers. 🤣

9- I want a wireless tire for my car. 🤔 Nice fight with my clan peer. 🤣👍

10- Nice guy taking the gun. You needed the gun for that bad offer. Cool fights🤣

11- Nice intro. Rotation was good. Bad luck on items. 

12- Funny intro how writing change. Cool test. 

13- I know you want to be that dog.🤣 Another offer 🍺. No good but decent meat. Ok fights. 

14- Nice intro. Kind of old offer. 🤔 Ok offer drop. Not that good but ok. Nice fights around. 

15- WOW, What a moron guy at the train rail. 🤦‍♂️Cool fights.

16-Nice bridge crossing car. Ok offer for meat and few ok items. Good fight for R1.

17- WOW, I want a computer set like that girl. Ready to pay $500 top. 🤡 Nice rolling wins. 

18-  Does no make sense of how many F.B. you got there. 🤷‍♂️ I barely get them when I farm them. That require months for me so I do not waste my time there. You opened others F.B's how fast you can build those?🤔 How the hell you can max items and making L20 parts? WOW. 😉

19- WOW, lucky guy falling. WTH, selling your account? Ah man, no longer want to play the game. Well, I guess is time to go to university. Why so much investment recently?🤦‍♂️ Good fights.

20- Funny intro 🤣. Nice fight with the boss. WTH, all talking in English? 🤦‍♂️

21- Funny intro with that guy door. WTF, but you were selling and getting another offer? 🙄🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️Hmm, ok meat but not great. Good fights. 

22- Alcoholic cat.🤣  Good fights. Eh American English conversation. 🤦‍♂️

23- I like the intro and the end. Funny. Nice fights. The offer was ok. "AGAIN ANOTHER OFFER"🤣

Hey, where is video 24? 🤣Crazy making video. 🍺

22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

IwroKV3XepvS1I=

EgFc%2BoB9wWVdk=

snvJRwDk=

1- Damn spoon. 🤣Nice mech. I tested that configuration a while ago with the magma. I am testing now.  Just making parts. image.png.3fb745144836c0b7cb221e4fd15e6cb7.png

2- I like the rock intro and and the memes. You were not playing your acc. I was testing this one. Not completed. I had this config long ago I think it was my second scope but changed to pizza and used pizza till now. Hmm, who is hacker? 🙂  image.png.281d9d6a2e1a47b82ceab339b8e29dbc.png

3-  Nice intro. I do not want that truck as second hand.🤣 Dang, another offer. Holy guacamole. Ok drop getting some meat. Few good items.

5- Funny intro. Poor baby. Nice shooting 🤣. Fun rotation luck video. Nice idea. 👍

7-  I think won't be a good football player the guy in the intro. Another offer. WOW. Good items drop. 👍

8-  I want that van. 🤣 That is a funny name. Hauera I think it was a Latin person. It is making fun of the name but as female "Hauera" for fun.  Cool, is your fan. Nice fights. It got tuff with your clan peers. 🤣

10- Nice guy taking the gun. You needed the gun for that bad offer. Cool fights🤣

13- I know you want to be that dog.🤣 Another offer 🍺. No good but decent meat. Ok fights. 

14- Nice intro. Kind of old offer. 🤔 Ok offer drop. Not that good but ok. Nice fights around. 

16-Nice bridge crossing car. Ok offer for meat and few ok items. Good fight for R1.

17- WOW, I want a computer set like that girl. Ready to pay $500 top. 🤡 Nice rolling wins. 

18-  Does no make sense of how many F.B. you got there. 🤷‍♂️ I barely get them when I farm them. That require months for me so I do not waste my time there. You opened others F.B's how fast you can build those?🤔 How the hell you can max items and making L20 parts? WOW. 😉

19- WOW, lucky guy falling. WTH, selling your account? Ah man, no longer want to play the game. Well, I guess is time to go to university. Why so much investment recently?🤦‍♂️ Good fights.

21- Funny intro with that guy door. WTF, but you were selling and getting another offer? 🙄🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️Hmm, ok meat but not great. Good fights. 

23- I like the intro and the end. Funny. Nice fights. The offer was ok. "AGAIN ANOTHER OFFER"🤣

thank you
your comment is very complete and detailed , i am very happy , i don't have much time here , i just want to say thank you , well i see your mechs are much better , i also played with you in the arena , not much but i am happy , you make this forum better and i am grateful for it , again thanks a lot , i still make videos dont worry
22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

IwroKV3XepvS1I=

EgFc%2BoB9wWVdk=

snvJRwDk=

thank you

your comment is very complete and detailed 
 i am very happy , i don't have much time here

i just want to say thank you ,

well i see your mechs are much better ,

i also played with you in the arena , 
not much but i am happy ,

you make this forum better and
 i am grateful for it , 
again thanks a lot
😍😍😍🤠🤠🤠🍻🍻🍻