base help

heller

Question

10 answers to this question

so, best ones to buy are: 

first slot : the 1k or less gold common items only. (the one that costs 965 for you)

the level 16 upgrade one : the one that drops only powerkits (good to farm a lot of it) don't transform them once maxed. leave them maxed. not worth it to transform. 

also, the lvl 20 upgrade : the chance of legendary. ... because there is a chance of legendary. basically buying prem boxes with gold and 3 days of waiting. but still much more worth it that buying prem boxes

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

dude i just sayed that i have maxed base

6 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

first slot : the 1k or less gold common items only. (the one that costs 965 for you)

i was thinking about it too beacuse its not slow or expensive but i have maxed base so yeah all what you mentioned are viable i just want the best and the fastest (not too expinsive and not too slow)

10 hours ago, heller said:

i was thinking about it too beacuse its not slow or expensive but i have maxed base so yeah all what you mentioned are viable i just want the best and the fastest (not too expinsive and not too slow)

seeing that you do have that much gold, the slot before powerkits might be a good one. 

much less wait , but for 6k gold (i think) chance of rare and super quick (i think thats the name, "super quick")

but above all, powerkits are still worth buying. for me, it have 1/5 to 1/6 chance of dropping rare powerkits, otherwise all common

15 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

much less wait , but for 6k gold (i think) chance of rare and super quick (i think thats the name, "super quick")

will i think since i will open the game weekly i will choose super cheap chance of rare

also how to i upgrade power kits ?

1 hour ago, heller said:

will i think since i will open the game weekly i will choose super cheap chance of rare

same as how you upgrade your equipments.

EDIT: also, may I see your base? send a screenshot here

Edited by Zutchse
addition of something (see edit history)

9 hours ago, heller said:

they upgrade and transform the same way other items do. ...... wait, don't tell me you've played the game long enough to max your base, but never upgraded powerkits before......

anyways, it is usually not recommended to transform powerkits due to it being kind of a waste. you'll understand once you see the numbers. best to leave then at maxed at the rarity they came with. also, don't use powerkits to upgrade powerkits, that's also kinda wasteful,..... unless you have way too many of then like that one time when i had over 150 powerkits......

On 11/27/2021 at 5:14 PM, Zutchse said:

EDIT: also, may I see your base? send a screenshot here

1032776748_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.4d6bc66242cf496ab874ff09dea4e75c.png

On 11/28/2021 at 9:19 AM, iSwarky said:

why does it feel like this guy is using some sort of coin generator

then what the duck do you call a gold mine

On 11/28/2021 at 1:06 AM, AftoKrator said:

they upgrade and transform the same way other items do. ...... wait, don't tell me you've played the game long enough to max your base, but never upgraded powerkits before

i meant what is the best way cause to max a rare kit you need 3 common maxed kit and 1 common level 5 kit