Im back (sort of)

SwarkyJunior

Discord server  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i make a discord server for the forum people? (Asthers server has been kinda dead lately and is missing some forum people that i respect.)

• Yes
    • No

(Where do i even begin with this.)

Alright so whenever schools opened, i couldnt play sm because i wasnt quite ready for school after having online classes for 1.5 years. Its been 3 months since school has opened and i got used to school. But you might say: Why did you come back then? Well, after getting past the exam week, turkey has finally decided to make one single good decision by putting a week of holiday after the exam week. (By cutting off one week of the summer break.)

Because i got used to school, passed the exam week and im in a week long holiday, im gonna try to make myself used to playing this game again.

So uhh yeah, if i have the time to, you can see me online on here a little more often.

Im gonna move to this phone with my supermech accounts and stuff so im not playing on a 6 year old tablet thats about to blow up.

Yes i made a new account called SwarkyJunior because i couldnt enter my actual account. 

Also big congrats on @OKI DOKI and @Spam for getting the top ranks. Good job.

1 hour ago, SwarkyJunior said:

(Where do i even begin with this.)

Alright so whenever schools opened, i couldnt play sm because i wasnt quite ready for school after having online classes for 1.5 years. Its been 3 months since school has opened and i got used to school. But you might say: Why did you come back then? Well, after getting past the exam week, turkey has finally decided to make one single good decision by putting a week of holiday after the exam week. (By cutting off one week of the summer break.)

Because i got used to school, passed the exam week and im in a week long holiday, im gonna try to make myself used to playing this game again.

So uhh yeah, if i have the time to, you can see me online on here a little more often.

Im gonna move to this phone with my supermech accounts and stuff so im not playing on a 6 year old tablet thats about to blow up.

Yes i made a new account called SwarkyJunior because i couldnt enter my actual account. 

Also big congrats on @OKI DOKI and @Spam for getting the top ranks. Good job.

Oki is top ranks already and good to see you again

Hcaptcha scam

Welcome back. Sure school it is a priority to go for. Play time is when have the time. It is good to see you around.

About the discord account I will say that many use discord and have fun there. I do not use the discord not having time just mainly forum due to I can read for a moment and write something and back to work if I have the time.

Thx for the top rank but I am not sure if is related to the forum rank or pvp rank. In that case thx for the rank R1 full stars and thx for the forum rank but we still not reached the top. We are Veterans not Masters.🤣

Now is time to kill again 🤣