My alt account progress thread.

This thread will be focused on my alt instead of my main account. I run a dual frantic (ik you guys would swear below... Lemme explain below) as my first mech. It overheats easily and can't cooldown tho.

PS: Reason I used dual frantic is because when I bought my first premium pack, I get a legendary frantic brute, a epic frantic brute, a epic frantic flame, and a legendary energy battery armor and a epic void. Now I would send my current mech setup below.

First mech drone is Void (epic.

Second mech drone is legendary snack.

Third mech drone is legendary firefly. (Got from a premium box (75 token one) yesterday)

Also I don't use second and third mech much. I am currently farming campaign for a 335 token box.

Screenshot_2021-10-04-10-51-45-629_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-04-10-52-58-930_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-04-10-53-03-539_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

If it's too long for ya, lemme make it short. I need help on this account . I'm at rank 18 lol

1 hour ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

This thread will be focused on my alt instead of my main account. I run a dual frantic (ik you guys would swear below... Lemme explain below) as my first mech. It overheats easily and can't cooldown tho.

PS: Reason I used dual frantic is because when I bought my first premium pack, I get a legendary frantic brute, a epic frantic brute, a epic frantic flame, and a legendary energy battery armor and a epic void. Now I would send my current mech setup below.

First mech drone is Void (epic.

Second mech drone is legendary snack.

Third mech drone is legendary firefly. (Got from a premium box (75 token one) yesterday)

Also I don't use second and third mech much. I am currently farming campaign for a 335 token box.

Screenshot_2021-10-04-10-51-45-629_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-04-10-52-58-930_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-04-10-53-03-539_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

If it's too long for ya, lemme make it short. I need help on this account . I'm at rank 18 lol

1- Do not waste time on 3er mech unless you are in a clan that actually do something and can advance in war. 

2- If you want to advance fast you need to farm like there is no tomorrow. Just saying. Looks the way to split time in a smart way to farm both accounts. I used to manage 8 acc at the same time and working with family. 

3- You are maxing the wrong torso. It won't be good in your first mech due to low regen and cooling recovery and for you at your development it is not that good. I think you have a nightmare in your 3er mech. Max that torso if not VEST or Windigo and can be use at top rank. Also it is compatible generally speaking with frantic and will help on heat issues too. Sure I know the energy battery torso can be ok in some ways due to output power helping your hysteria. I used to use the heat version when I started. 

4- Start to max the heat module in your first mech. 

5- Your second mech looks fine but not modules to support. 

6- Play as you feel regardless what others say. Go with your flow for your own fun as you like your mechs. 👍

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

1- Do not waste time on 3er mech unless you are in a clan that actually do something and can advance in war. 

Third mech part, I'm using it for 3v3 campaign although it don't actually work. Only reason it's at level 10, is because I might swap it with the first mech torso.

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

2- If you want to advance fast you need to farm like there is no tomorrow. Just saying. Looks the way to split time in a smart way to farm both accounts. I used to manage 8 acc at the same time and working with family. 

The second part, I farm campaign a lot. Especially uncompleted side missions.

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

3- You are maxing the wrong torso. It won't be good in your first mech due to low regen and cooling recovery and for you at your development it is not that good. I think you have a nightmare in your 3er mech. Max that torso if not VEST or Windigo and can be use at top rank. Also it is compatible generally speaking with frantic and will help on heat issues too. Sure I know the energy battery torso can be ok in some ways due to output power helping your hysteria. I used to use the heat version when I started. 

Yes ik I'm maxing wrong torsos.. I just pulled a legendary one out so I'm just using it...

Heat module? OK then.

And thanks a lot.

34 minutes ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

What do you mean? I like double frantics too. Im actually planning to make one double frantic build for clan wars. They're fun. No need to hate them.

Frantics are ok if want to advance a bit faster. go for it. Now, do not forget that it does overheat a bit and you need to balance heat for it. you can cook yourself. 

1 hour ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

Third mech part, I'm using it for 3v3 campaign although it don't actually work. Only reason it's at level 10, is because I might swap it with the first mech torso.

The second part, I farm campaign a lot. Especially uncompleted side missions.

Yes ik I'm maxing wrong torsos.. I just pulled a legendary one out so I'm just using it...

Heat module? OK then.

And thanks a lot.

Yes, heat module. The issue is that the weapons like frantic overheat too much. Even at high rank need to be careful with heat level or will kill you. You need heat cooling and heat stat for those weapons. Those punch a lot when are in full L50 and better when divined. Ok weapon when does not have others premiums so can move to top with them if posses good modules and no others premiums and a rock recoiler will be great when get it. Drone TONTO as epic can be good or protector but careful with protector in early stage because eat life so better tonto when low health regardless range losses. 

1 hour ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

What do you mean? I like double frantics too. Im actually planning to make one double frantic build for clan wars. They're fun. No need to hate them.

That only means one thing. I haven't logged into forums in a long time. Last time I remembered a ton of people hating frantics.

57 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Frantics are ok if want to advance a bit faster. go for it. Now, do not forget that it does overheat a bit and you need to balance heat for it. you can cook yourself. 

Yes, heat module. The issue is that the weapons like frantic overheat too much. Even at high rank need to be careful with heat level or will kill you. You need heat cooling and heat stat for those weapons. Those punch a lot when are in full L50 and better when divined. Ok weapon when does not have others premiums so can move to top with them if posses good modules and no others premiums and a rock recoiler will be great when get it. Drone TONTO as epic can be good or protector but careful with protector in early stage because eat life so better tonto when low health regardless range losses. 

Oh okay. I'm trying to max a massive stone feet atm

On 10/4/2021 at 2:31 AM, Killer gamer 22322 said:

That only means one thing. I haven't logged into forums in a long time. Last time I remembered a ton of people hating frantics.

Oh okay. I'm trying to max a massive stone feet atm

stone feet is good. Remember that the heat and energy version have less weight and also can work for different combos. You can max any of them with confidence. All are in need. 

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

stone feet is good. Remember that the heat and energy version have less weight and also can work for different combos. You can max any of them with confidence. All are in need. 

OK thanks. I just made the stone feet legendary today. Now at my first mech

Today's update. Nothing happened expect a ton of BANSHEES popping out of packs...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 4:34 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Yes, heat module. The issue is that the weapons like frantic overheat too much. Even at high rank need to be careful with heat level or will kill you. You need heat cooling and heat stat for those weapons. Those punch a lot when are in full L50 and better when divined. Ok w modules and no others premiums and a rock recoiler will be great when get it. Drone TONTO as epic can be good or protector but careful with protector in erly stage because eat life so better tonto when low health regardless range losses.

Update, idk how to remove quote in Android so it quoted Oki Doki's message... And, I got into a competition with my brother, so progress will be slower. Also, saving up tokens in dual frantic account.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

Update. The mech dies to energy mechs and boiler mechs. And it cant really deal much damage. So I'm aiming for a Rock Recoiler. The account has 181 tokens right now and I havent get a pumpkin after farming 5 times...

use rock recolier is very dangerous if your mech is die to boiler

Hcaptcha scam