OG SM

AnnaXo

Miss the Og SM. The community, the bad builds, the toxic builds and people. Now all we have is players saying "." And " *space bar* ". If thats what happened when you take away everyone Myths and stuff, although I've been bsck for a few months now. Getting bsck onto my feet so to speak. Thoughts?

I think most would say they miss the old Super Mechs. Unfortunately, most games nowadays, are predominantly " play to win ", and when the " Reloaded " version, of this game, came out, many people left. It is still possible to be " free to play ", and work your way up, but some, in the top tiers, have invested quite a bit of money, into the game. One person, is said, to have spent $30, 000. To each his, or her own. It's still relatively a good game, and now that Gato Games has taken over, from Tacticsoft, it is getting better again. The only drawback, is the hackers, who keep popping up, from time to time. 

As for the community, there are a lot of good people. Make sure to check out the new Forum, if you have questions, need build help, etc..

10 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

I think most would say they miss the old Super Mechs. Unfortunately, most games nowadays, are predominantly " play to win ", and when the " Reloaded " version, of this game, came out, many people left. It is still possible to be " free to play ", and work your way up, but some, in the top tiers, have invested quite a bit of money, into the game. One person, is said, to have spent $30, 000. To each his, or her own. It's still relatively a good game, and now that Gato Games has taken over, from Tacticsoft, it is getting better again. The only drawback, is the hackers, who keep popping up, from time to time. 

As for the community, there are a lot of good people. Make sure to check out the new Forum, if you have questions, need build help, etc..

Fully agree. And tbh I didnt even realise tacti was gone ;-;

15 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

What do hackers do in the game? Do they just do infinite damage or what?

They

53 minutes ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

What do hackers do in the game? Do they just do infinite damage or what?

Well, they come in with fully Myth mechs, their favourite torsos being Monkey, or Vests, with nonsense names ie gghtepl29, who I faced the other day, and sit between tiers 14 - 11, just pissing people off,

1 hour ago, Canucklehead said:

They

Well, they come in with fully Myth mechs, their favourite torsos being Monkey, or Vests, with nonsense names ie gghtepl29, who I faced the other day, and sit between tiers 14 - 11, just pissing people off,

Oh so you're saying I fight hackers every time I fight, and they piss me of by continuously saying "gg, it was an honor, well played" because they know they won but sometimes karma hit back hard and I win.