Rate my heat mech 0-10 *UPDATED*

Dead Account

Question

7 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, DarkeShade said:

Let's see how it goes this time. Looking for tips and constructive criticism.

I just pulled a Burning Shower and a Brutality out of a fortune box. Either any good?

Screenshot_20210830-181355_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210830-181358_Super Mechs.jpg

Don't go for brutality. You can max nightmare torso and can get that one at common, rare, epic level. Torso is great for all ranks including R1. 

At current power level you have a decent set up. Max modules and weapons. In the future Zarkares won't be useful at current game weapons power stats. Will recommend to change torso later on but for now do not invest and save for current set up due to you already maxed out Zark. Cooling and regen will improve in a decent way when finish to max modules. Corrupt light won't be good weapon in the future advance. It does need a buff  to be more decent but for now go for it because already have some advancement. Flaminator ok to max and still in use in some ways post R5 and recoil less used of the recoils but can go for it. Space invader is great and vandal can be good to overheat. 

Due to the lack of health not having new modules to add plating your mech will remain at mid rank R10-R8 maybe a bit more depending partner combo but will give you some sort of stability to a particular rank. Good job. 

58 minutes ago, DarkeShade said:

Let's see how it goes this time. Looking for tips and constructive criticism.

I just pulled a Burning Shower and a Brutality out of a fortune box. Either any good?

Currently or when it's completely divine and with arena buffs? Just confirming which form of the build you want to have rated.

Also, Zarkares is good for your build as of right now but try to get a Windigo or at least a Naga to replace it once you max one of them. They provide more HP for less stat penalty, they're lighter overall, and provide more balanced resistances.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

3 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Currently or when it's completely divine and with arena buffs? Just confirming which form of the build you want to have rated.

Also, Zarkares is good for your build as of right now but try to get a Windigo or at least a Naga to replace it once you max one of them. They provide more HP for less stat penalty, they're lighter overall, and provide more balanced resistances.

Yes. Nice indication👍

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yes. Nice indication👍

Thanks but I won't really be able to fully judge the build until I know which form is the one that's being judged,

If it's the build's current state, it's a 4/10 (in general terms, not High Rank stanards) due to good HP, resistances, pretty decent heat stats, pretty ok weapon setup state (the weapon setup is pretty good but since they're legendary, they're not at their full potential), but low energy and regen when Flaminator is on the build, which consumes a large amount of energy per shot.

If it's the final result (without changing parts), it comes out like this:1799296493_Screenshot2021-08-307_29_02PM.thumb.png.c7d0038d64b416b14478deeadeb4bfa6.png

This is more of a 6/10 since it has better stats than before and can deal more overall damage + heat damage but it still has some of the same issues that the original build has.

The heat stats are alright since you have 606 cap to compensate for the slightly lower-than-average cooling (in terms of boiler cooling) of 318 but your energy is extremely vulnerable to weapons like Malice Beam and Hot Flash. It's not due to the regen but rather, it's due to the low cap.

With a low energy cap, you'll risk getting energy broken, which prevents you from attacking with half of your weapons, since the cap can be drained in the matter of either a single EMP or multiple Malice shots.

However, the build itself would make for a good boiler/partial heat counter build to use in the midranks as long as you take your HP into consideration during combat and make sure that you don't deploy the mech against energy builds (electric builds mostly don't have enough drain to break you quickly and they don't do cap damage, so your electrical resistance will protect you from most of their attacks).

I hope this helps as a critique but if anyone wishes to correct me or wants to discuss more about why I gave these ratings, feel free to do so.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

7 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Thanks but I won't really be able to fully judge the build until I know which form is the one that's being judged,

If it's the build's current state, it's a 4/10 (in general terms, not High Rank stanards) due to good HP, resistances, pretty decent heat stats, pretty ok weapon setup state (the weapon setup is pretty good but since they're legendary, they're not at their full potential), but low energy and regen when Flaminator is on the build, which consumes a large amount of energy per shot.

If it's the final result (without changing parts), it comes out like this:1799296493_Screenshot2021-08-307_29_02PM.thumb.png.c7d0038d64b416b14478deeadeb4bfa6.png

This is more of a 6/10 since it has better stats than before and can deal more overall damage + heat damage but it still has some of the same issues that the original build has.

The heat stats are alright since you have 606 cap to compensate for the slightly lower-than-average cooling (in terms of boiler cooling) of 318 but your energy is extremely vulnerable to weapons like Malice Beam and Hot Flash. It's not due to the regen but rather, it's due to the low cap.

With a low energy cap, you'll risk getting energy broken, which prevents you from attacking with half of your weapons, since the cap can be drained in the matter of either a single EMP or multiple Malice shots.

However, the build itself would make for a good boiler/partial heat counter build to use in the midranks as long as you take your HP into consideration during combat and make sure that you don't deploy the mech against energy builds (electric builds mostly don't have enough drain to break you quickly and they don't do cap damage, so your electrical resistance will protect you from most of their attacks).

I hope this helps as a critique but if anyone wishes to correct me or wants to discuss more about why I gave these ratings, feel free to do so.

Excellent. you are the man. 👍

raw&ehk=RMYVcICQzUtvOqGK3dJ03KUAWUuu%2Ba

12 hours ago, DarkeShade said:

Brutality: ass torso

Burning Shower: Good Dmg, Energy Free and does Cooling Dmg. Good for Huggers. The only drawback is weight.

Bye Bye