WTF

iSwarky

Screenshot_2021-07-31-11-46-30.thumb.png.70026d69bc571718203b87847a3e2813.png

I swear rank 12 has to do something with legendary drops. I have been grinding to rank 10 every single season in the past. I was only getting epics. But when im too lazy to grind, I GET THIS.

Its not just me either. Someone in my old clan said the same thing too. He said:

Fun fact: if you want legendaries get a rank 12 box.

This HAS do something with the drop rates. Like r12 should give you epics and r10 should give you legendaries but its the exact opposite.

Grinding ranks a literally worthless now. Just get 3 r12 boxes and you are literally guaranteed to get a legendary. 

Some people might say you just got lucky. But lets just be real here. If a guy whos getting a r1 box is only getting epics and a guy with a r12 box is getting legendaries, the drop rates must've done wrong.

Am i complaining? No.

Am i confused? Yes.

(I put this in game discussions because its not just me who is getting legendaries out of a r12 box.)

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

22 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Screenshot_2021-07-31-11-46-30.thumb.png.70026d69bc571718203b87847a3e2813.png

I swear rank 12 has to do something with legendary drops. I have been grinding to rank 10 every single season in the past. I was only getting epics. But when im too lazy to grind, I GET THIS.

Its not just me either. Someone in my old clan said the same thing too. He said:

Fun fact: if you want legendaries get a rank 12 box.

This HAS do something with the drop rates. Like r12 should give you epics and r10 should give you legendaries but its the exact opposite.

Grinding ranks a literally worthless now. Just get 3 r12 boxes and you are literally guaranteed to get a legendary. 

Some people might say you just got lucky. But lets just be real here. If a guy whos getting a r1 box is only getting epics and a guy with a r12 box is getting legendaries, the drop rates must've done wrong.

Am i complaining? No.

Am i confused? Yes.

(I put this in game discussions because its not just me who is getting legendaries out of a r12 box.)

it is luck base but it is true in some ways what you said. Passing to R12 I remember stating to get more legends in all my accounts farming at some locations. Later on regardless I try my results are zero. Also I do not know if also grinding a lot do affect the grants. For example when I grind less I get more epics and when I grind all the time are common and rare parts and very very rare an epic.  One time I decided to drain 900 unclaimed boxes and I was already at 200 from 900 and no epics and very small amount of rare basically pure common and then suddenly got power kits max out and semi max out on legends and full max at epic one after another and I wondered if the game was trying to compensate to get an average of what should.  Weird. Yeah, with those power kits granted at unclaimed box from farming I maxed parts that you can see below🙂

image.thumb.png.3c92bd326e22040676081867877de8e1.png

image.thumb.png.ca7080a6a0269deee5ca274e34e7c753.png

image.thumb.png.9cc64ed5ac5438482f02286ee29ec6da.png

4 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

just rng....

you can also buy a whole offer without getting a single legendary. 

all luck based. 

It feels like its kinda rigged.

I got the rank 10 box like 7 times without any legs and i got the rank 12 box and i get a legendary first time.

I'd say its about rng but like its not just me whos getting legs out of r12 boxes.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.